The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Door Malfunction

Nehowshgen

Believed to be lag rather than bug. There were Two Doors malfunctioning on Mercury,  one at Tolstoj and another at Apollodero. These doors were simply acting out of the ordinary. In the First 2 pictures at Tolstoj, a door would simply not open when encountered and this door was the only way to the objective. Its hard to see when no one else is near it but I stood next to it when I took the photo's trying the best I could to show it. 

Phv2Obo.jpg

HRMLhFj.jpg

The second door at Apollodero, I happened to pass and see it was blacked out. When approached the door would return to normal but when disengaged the door would black out again.

f7WQjko.jpg

Any other occurrences? Please post them below or if you have questions about the occurrence, post them or message me. Remember, I can only answer what happened, not why.

not bursting your bubble, but these issues aren't really new and have been happening for a long time :s

doors that refuse to open generally indeed being because of laggy matches - while black doorways is likely either tiles being placed slightly too far away from each other when generating the map, or.... something else.