The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hey From A Veteran

Rakth

Hey everyone,

Now I know that it says that I joined about 30 minutes ago, but this is just an alt account I decided to create since I used up my reset in my old account. So I know the ins and outs of the game already.

Just thought I'd say Hi since it was what I did back when I started playing for the first time as well.

Lots of stuff about alts lately. You really should try to avoid making them. Something innocuous like wanting to re-experience the new user experience is really fine, but the use of alts is still really quite discouraged.

Though I have to ask, why start over now? Why not wait until U14 with the user ships (which will hopefully be in U14) to get a much more improved new user experience? 

Lots of stuff about alts lately. You really should try to avoid making them. Something innocuous like wanting to re-experience the new user experience is really fine, but the use of alts is still really quite discouraged.

Though I have to ask, why start over now? Why not wait until U14 with the user ships (which will hopefully be in U14) to get a much more improved new user experience? 

Good question.

Well, I lost my love for the game since I hit the maximum point. I don't plan to use my alt account for anything malicious. Primarily for new player experience issues and other issues I might find. 

And for the "why" bit, I guess I really wanted to play Warframe without having to wait till U14. I'm very impatient.

Well... That's actually very reasonable. I know how you feel to an extent; I didn't "lose my love" for the game after I hit the "maximum point", but I have been playing quite a bit less. I spend more time on the forums than I do in game at this point (which may also be due to Dark Souls 2), and really the way I've been playing Warframe for the last few months is "Play game, get/level all new stuff > Forums while waiting for reinforcements/updates > Play new content when released" rinse repeat.

Greetings tennos, glad you could make it, we must stop the evil forces! join people,friends,and you don't even need ps plus! If you do get free platnum now! change suits,guns,gear,and get prizes! Good luck! And becareful.

Edited by (PS4)KS10567