Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Ooc] Crashed Pod - Discussions And Such~ (The Hybrarians, Season 9631?)

-Ropefish-

Just quick vote. From which one of my characters I should do a background story? The chars what you can vote are. Dalagan (Background story was somewhat revealed), Is'Gol and Estalle (Estalle was known as Erial), Esran, Argon (Ash), Vendel, Nida (background was slightly revealed on my RP thread), Baije, Nithana, Darul and Marendalyn. There is few names missing because I have difficult time remembering them.

Edited by Revel72

I had 4 night shifts and have one today in about 2 hours, so I feel like a wet rug... But tomorrow in the evening I should be able to appear and post something.

What`s the situation with that station, that everyone`s been attacking...?

On other news, Zarine, Yvlo and Zephyr escaped. 

Oh...

Pretty much reminds me of Eel... I will need to look for this from Eel family belonging fish then... Just going to say. I wouldn't mind to prank you by putting one slither around your neck while you are sleeping. Then we will see how adorable they are then.

Pretty much reminds me of Eel... I will need to look for this from Eel family belonging fish then... Just going to say. I wouldn't mind to prank you by putting one slither around your neck while you are sleeping. Then we will see how adorable they are then.

HAH, i could never be freaked out by one!

i used to have on as a pet for a longggg time, his name was rango 

also its in the spiny fish family i believe 

And I might be sick... Again... Surprise... This time influenza... Since my right knee is aching annoyingly... Why now? I just ask. I was going to celebrate Christmas holiday beginning in my school area at Saturday but... I guess my holidays always starts with something annoying...