The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Progress Not Saved

tackon

in a couple of games i would finish and it would take a while to get back to the main screen. then it would say that my progress hasnt saved. could u plz look into this and try to fix it. im dont think im the only one.

Edited by tackon

I've been getting this today as well, (only started after last hotfix) long black screen (can still fire weapons/abilities) and then i get the progress not saved, prompltly followed by a disconnect from server.

pretty much it goes like this:

you sweat and raid the level like crazy to get all the possible crates, containers and enemies for even a single bit of rubedo, you finally get some along with some very needed mods for your warframe... but HEEYYY let's just not update all of that S#&$ at all and let you sit and cry later

Me aswell. actually i dont think what someone above me said is correct. I was doing a mission solo, trying to grind my bow up. That should mean that I was hosting my own server, right? (correct me if im wrong) Anyway. "failed to update account. information was not saved." Thats not even the reason i'm making a post either. This is beta. its spose to be buggy. What im /raging over. is the fact that i FINALLY got a redirection for warframe. after three characters. three level 30's i FINALLY got one. Nope. This game just trolled the shazbot out of me. Im &!$$ed.

I had the same problem multiple times today. Mission ends, then long waiting time, message appears about - can't save progression -.

Instead of doing a rollback the game should try to save later again.

Could not update account information, progress was not saved!

Edited by AZZEL

Same, just took this on the chin for a mission completion.

Edit: Just noticed the error was severe enough that it even prevented my free Shotgun Ammo Box from being added to my inventory after my login lotto awarded it.

Edited by Drusus

I just lost about 12 mods, 4k credits and a bunch of exp because it refused to save my data...One of the items was North Wind 10% Melee Ice Damage, which would have been amazing with my recently crafted Dual Heat Swords. I don't really like demanding things of people but I suggest someone give me the damn mod I spent 45 minutes getting.

This is ridiculous. Just happened to me, and I lost 2 vitality mods, of which i've only ever gotten 1, and a rifle damage mod, which i've only ever gotten 1, and badly need a second one for my Sentinel.