Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

A (Very) Late Introduction

Renegade343

Hello all, 

You probably have seen me around the forums a bit, but I never seem to find the motivation to make an introduction. So, here it is to settle that. 

I am Renegade343 (same as In-Game Name), who has played Warframe since U8 and clocking in over 700 hours, and I come from Hong Kong (yes, relatively rare to see people from there play this game apparently). 

For my playstyle, I tend to play everything there is to offer (short of weapons potentially harming my skills) to be adaptive. My most favourite weapons are DMR-type weaponry and Assault Rifles. 

I like to analyse and observe the game and the forums in order to try and formulate ideas and suggestions so that the game can become more fun to play, for both new players and veteran players. 

Of course, in-game and in the forums, I often speak and type with as perfect grammar as I can, and be polite and respectful to everyone, because Morris Gleitzman once wrote in his novel Once:

Everybody deserves to have something good in their life. At least once. 

And this quote is the reason why I speak and type like so in-game and in the forums. 

So, I guess that is the introduction done. Happy to meet the family!

Renegade343