The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Any Tatted Tenno?

NevanChambers

I'm not a tattoo person myself, although I am often amazed by the artistic talent put into some of them, especially ones that have a distinct meaning behind them.

Anyway, this thread got me to thinking - what if we could have tattoos in game as a cosmetic item for our Warframes?

yea thats a really cool idea,ash would look even more badass

I'm not a tattoo person myself, although I am often amazed by the artistic talent put into some of them, especially ones that have a distinct meaning behind them.

Anyway, this thread got me to thinking - what if we could have tattoos in game as a cosmetic item for our Warframes?

On the one hand I want to say it would be super awesome, on the other I'm having a really hard time picturing it. On my third hand tatted up Nova, Valkyr, Mag, and Saryn. *drools*

I don't have one yet, still working on my overall theme.  Ultimately I want to have my right side inked with a consistent theme, but I'm having trouble working Warframe into sunken pirate ship/sealife.  (No, I do not want Hentoid tatto'd on me.)  I already have three tattoo's that I'll have to figure out how to fit in. 

Edited by Noamuth