The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What Has Happened To This Once Glorious Community?

dancingknight

The Internet is an ordained reserve of data and information accessible to all.

"All" being human beings and their chaotic nature. Give them voice and no face : they will bring chaos to even the most ordered of things.

Then Warframe got big and exposed more and more to this chaos. And here we stand now.

Edited by Wiegraf

I dont log into the game because Kubrows are more important than bug fix's and real content. Its been a year and priorities are still out of whack.

I dont log onto the forums much anymore because the community turned caustic and moronic. Been complaining about this for about 4 months now. Sadly, it will only get worse.

I propose a group hug. Forgiveness, patience, tolerance, and humility don't have to be as rare as the Gleaming Talon.

But I was told on these forums that if something is common then it's worthless!

Edited by Yezzik

I remember times of yore when feedback and discussions were made by levelheaded people who genuinely wished to see improvements in the game. Debates were settled in a civil manner.

These days, the forum is a toxic mire filled with people wanting to bite each other's heads off. There are a myriad of ways to settle disagreements in a productive manner without resorting to negativity and personal attacks.

It is hard to read threads when they are filled with hate and name calling and this is coming from me, a player. How much harder would it for a developer? 

If we wish for our points to be heard, it would serve us better to present these points in a coherent and civil manner.

Its been too long since I've seen a decent and interesting debate on these forums. Everything is now settled with sound bytes and crowd mentality.