Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I Wish There Was A Enemies Of The Tenno: New Faction

Drunken_Child

I wish there was a Enemies of the Tenno: New Faction contest. https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/195291-the-tenno-have-turned-on-themselves-meznites-20-update-why-could-there-not-be-an-enemies-of-the-tenno-new-faction/ (shameless self promotion) (that's a lie).

I know it's a bit late, I take that back. I know it's really late , but I feel it's needs to be addressed. I was really disjointed with the addition of the corrupted. It was a very shallow attempt at adding a new faction and a lot new content . But in reality it was a few enemies in each faction just reskined and bunched together.

Phew, it feels good to let that out. I have been holding in for a long time. Anyways lets get back to the point. I feel like its about time for a new faction and let's have this attempt be more than a half assed attempt.

I know many of you will be thinking we need to fix all of a current issues before we start adding new content. Well, if you watched the last dev stream it was nothing but new up coming content. But Drunken, of course it's all new content they're not going to say we have plans to nerf Nova and buff the Mitter. Well faithful commenter, that is a valid point but I want to mention the volume of new content that was in the stream, its hard to say they're working on that much other stuff. Drunken they clearly said its coming soonTM , that means we have to wait a long time so, this means they have time to work on the buffs and nerfs. I can assure you that they will release most their new content in U14 no matter how buggy like they did with melee 2.0

Do you agree, disagree, why or why not?

Well, there is that whole 4th faction thing, for which I'd be shocked if we saw anything before next year (and between you and me I imagine it'll take the Devs several months just to pop out the 3 new units). Even so, if DE just wanted to do this for the heck of it, I'd totally be behind that.

You are aware that a new faction IS coming, right? A different one from before.

Yeah but it's safe to say I don't have to much faith in it after the corrupted.

Well, there is that whole 4th faction thing, for which I'd be shocked if we saw anything before next year (and between you and me I imagine it'll take the Devs several months just to pop out the 3 new units). Even so, if DE just wanted to do this for the heck of it, I'd totally be behind that.

If you really think its going to take that long that means thy are putting some thought into it and it might actually come out alright.

I, personally, would like to see an enemy human faction. Not the Corpus, not the Grineer, and not the Red Veil ('cause they're not enemies), but something entirely different. I'd like to see a faction of humans that reject Tenno protection, because they fear that -once everyone else is out of the way- the Tenno will try and take over. I would like to see them use technology to augment themselves and give them pseudo-superpowers, so they can be able to stand up to the Tenno/Corpus/Grineer/Infestation/etc.

I'll probably end up writing a long thread describing their name, goals, descriptions, and abilities, sooner or later.

Edited by xZetsumeix

I, personally, would like to see an enemy human faction. Not the Corpus, not the Grineer, and not the Red Veil ('cause they're not enemies), but something entirely different. I'd like to see a faction of humans that reject Tenno protection, because they fear that -once everyone else is out of the way- the Tenno will try and take over. I would like to see them use technology to augment themselves and give them pseudo-superpowers, so they can be able to stand up to the Tenno/Corpus/Grineer/Infestation/etc.

I'll probably end up writing a long thread describing their name, goals, descriptions, and abilities, sooner or later.

As cool as it would be I'm just not sure if something like that can happen, because the Human race evolved and split into the Grineer and Corpus. But Humans could still possibly remain. Though I fear the new faction will be the sentients.

DE) Hey, you remember that one race we mentioned once in the lore that overthrew the over ruling race the Orokin?

Player) Yeah?

DE) Well now they suddenly reappear and are powerful as ever!

Player) Huh?

DE) Yup.

Player) Well how co-

DE) DON'T QUESTION IT!

As cool as it would be I'm just not sure if something like that can happen, because the Human race evolved and split into the Grineer and Corpus.

Not entirely. As you can see, we have the Red Veil and, as far as I can tell, they seem to be human.

Also, DE stated some livestreams ago (I forget which one exactly) that there indeed are human settlements, and that the Tenno protect them.

Edited by xZetsumeix

As cool as it would be I'm just not sure if something like that can happen, because the Human race evolved and split into the Grineer and Corpus. But Humans could still possibly remain. Though I fear the new faction will be the sentients.

DE) Hey, you remember that one race we mentioned once in the lore that overthrew the over ruling race the Orokin?

Player) Yeah?

DE) Well now they suddenly reappear and are powerful as ever!

Player) Huh?

DE) Yup.

Player) Well how co-

DE) DON'T QUESTION IT!

You do realize that according to the stalker, we overthrew the Orokin?

You do realize that according to the stalker, we overthrew the Orokin?

Eh, it's hard to say. The sentients were at war with the Orokin and basically won. But the orokin created warframes for the Tenno to help fight the sentients. But then the Tenno turned on them and finished them off. So yes I guess you could say both the Sentients and the Tenno defeated the Orokin.

Eh, it's hard to say. The sentients were at war with the Orokin and basically won. But the orokin created warframes for the Tenno to help fight the sentients. But then the Tenno turned on them and finished them off. So yes I guess you could say both the Sentients and the Tenno defeated the Orokin.

We "finished them off" after we apparently won, because victory drums were being beaten.

Other than the fact that "The Sentients won" and they they created the warframes for the Tenno as a last ditch effort.

It went Orokin encounter Sentients> Sentients steal Orokin tech> Orokin fight back with Zero-tech> Orokin beat back> Orokin unleash Tenno> Tenno kill Sentients> Orokin celebrate victory> Tenno kill Orokin> Cryo sleep