Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Recruiting] The Order Of The Dragoon

WingedCrusade

Who we are
We are a rising shadow clan looking to recruit many members new or old in the hopes to one day become a large, well respected clan!

Our stance on members?
We are looking to recruit any and all, be it new or veteran, with the only requirement that you show respect to your fellow tenno guild mates, speak English, and help when necessary.
- Current Member Count; 29, and rising! We're moving to the bigger league soon, Tenno! -

What we have
-All miscellaneous rooms,
-100% of research done,
-Trading post,
-Clan emblem
-Much more!
-We're part of an alliance! Draconic Law is small, but we're tight-knit and all quite friendly!

The Order of the Dragoon creed;
"Strike with the ferocity of a Warrior,
Keep the wisdom of the Aged,
Strike for honor,
Fight with valor,
Stand or fall as brothers and sisters in steel,
And breathe the fire of a Thousand Suns."

Our clan emblem!

(We're currently working on redrawing for a better, more detailed and cooler emblem!)
yg1xX9n.png

Simply put your alias down here, and I, or a clan officer will invite you as soon as possible!

Any questions? Ask away!

Our clan officers consist of Zorono12, camer823, Devilman59 and Arthiio0

(Only message me and Arthiio0 when on the forums!)

Soon, we'll be heading to the Storm clan forums! When the time comes, Tenno. Thank you to all the members who are helping us rise in rank, it's appreciated, really. Thank you, so much.

The Aged - WingedCrusade

Edited by WingedCrusade

Do you have a chat system like teamspeak and how active is your clan?

No, no chat system, and the clan is typically just opening to the public now, so not too active yet. It's me, another warlord, and one of my friends currently. Otherwise, the alliance clans are active however. For chat, we mostly stick to Alliance and clan tabs.

Every good clan starts out small, though, right?

- Edit -

Although, if it sometimes comes down to it, I've skyped with members of the clan alliance for meetings, and I get Steam messages too, when it's needed.

Edited by WingedCrusade

i would really like to join but this is all new to me but i play often so if you're interested my name is: Furesis

Why, of course it's alright! The purpose of this clan is also to help newer members to have a better experience on Warframe!

- Edit -

The both of you should be invited by either of my two members shortly, and within the day. Sit tight~

Edited by WingedCrusade

I would like to join, my IGN is Starfy.

i would really like to join but this is all new to me but i play often so if you're interested my name is: Furesis

I wish to join, my IG-name is VaDorah

The invite has been sent by our own gracious other warlord, Camer823. Nice to have you all.

I would quite like to ask that if possible you post your requests on this forum. It keeps the forum bumped up and lets the players see.

That, and I quite like to have everything handled in one area.

(It's not required though, it's just a simple request. ^^)

Also, a bit of info!

We've been keeping up well with our research and even the newest weapons are available, all we require is the Synapse, now.

Edited by WingedCrusade

Hey, sounds nice. Currently, a friend of mine and me are looking for a clan. We started about 1-2 months ago and are pretty hyped about the game. So, if you still got room, I´d be happy to hear from you in game.