Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Quick Patch Notes

PyroFlame

EDIT PLEASE READ: https://forums.warfr...blazing-embers/ FOR FULL PATCH NOTES

I made this thread 2 days ago on January 8th because they made some changes and the DEV's did not release any notes, but now that the full notes has been released, there is no longer a need for this thread to be stickied. DEV's, please unsticky this thread to avoid future confusion. Thanks for your time for reading this thread everybody.

After the quick patch today (1/8), I just wanted to list some of the things I noticed that are different now,

-Trinity Chasis drops from Everst boss now (been waiting forever for this >_______>)

-Energy Siphon rate GREATLY reduced (honestly I don't mind this nerf at all, as a level 30 VOLT i found it way too easy to overload every single room as well as spriniting every 10 secs, and clear a map in like 5 mins)

-Ammo Packs in shop now (another great addition, helps in those sticky situations especially on bosses)

-Ember model change

-Elemental effect on dual skanas now visible (wheee)

-Afuris (dual furis) now available in shop

-Clan title ranks are changed (thanks Showtaro)

-Matchmaking fixed (thanks jestersheepy)

-Power Range no longer bugged

If there is anything I missed please feel free to post them, I hope this post can help people out on what the update was about ^_^

Edited by PyroFlame

Sorry about lack of notes, we are trying to get updates out fast and we have people pulling double shift doing support.

Will update you guys in the morning but we're trying to turn around updates super fast this week to get ahead of the problems and get our content schedule back on track.

New crawler zombies / infested

Jump + melee attack no longer spamable to the same degree as before

Minor decrease on Excalibur's Slash Dash width-hitbox (From my own personal experience, don't have any facts just really feels like it)

No longer imune to the infested boss poison when using Excalibur's Slash Dash (Again, this is just what it feels like to me)

But how is this helping the beta test overall compared to maybe taking a break and letting the DE staff get their S#&$ in order? As much of a motivated and impassioned group of beta testers we may be, it won't lead to much without corresponding effort on DE staff side, which takes time and monehs.

Think of the asymmetric nature of devs vs. beta testers. Many us. Few them. Their time is precious. Ours is not. We can test and measure and report all we want but eventually someone needs to act on those reports and turn them into actual things, like code changes and content creation. Not much we can do about that.

So in the meantime let's just deal with it and maybe look for bugs and form suggestions that haven't already been listed on the forums in the meantime.

Sorry about lack of notes, we are trying to get updates out fast and we have people pulling double shift doing support.

Will update you guys in the morning but we're trying to turn around updates super fast this week to get ahead of the problems and get our content schedule back on track.

It's great what you guys are putting in.

Is there off chance of if the community has enough talent that they could aid in the development to ease the burden you guys have?

-Energy Siphon rate GREATLY reduced (honestly I don't mind this nerf at all, as a level 30 VOLT i found it way too easy to overload every single room as well as spriniting every 10 secs, and clear a map in like 5 mins)

Why do you hate fun? I agree overload shouldn't be spammable (that's an issue with overload, not energy siphon) but for the love of god why did they have to nerf speed usage?

It's ham handed nerfing and doesn't address the real problem. Speed should be the 20 energy power instead of shock.

HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO GO FAST NOW?

Edited by MegatechBody

Can anyone explain why exactly they changed the Ember model? I thought the old one looked amazing and was really looking forward to building my Ember (just got all the required blueprints yesterday,) but looking at the new model is just sorta... Ugghh...

Why do you hate fun? I agree overload shouldn't be spammable (that's an issue with overload, not energy siphon) but for the love of god why did they have to nerf speed usage?

It's ham handed nerfing and doesn't address the real problem. Speed should be the 20 energy power instead of shock.

HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO GO FAST NOW?

Put on some power efficiency mods :|

-Power Range no longer bugged (?) ( I noticed my overload spans even further now, sometimes 3 or even 4 rooms over, can somebody confirm this?)

I can confirm this. As long as there are no doors in the way overload literially took out an entire floor of Corpus units for me. If there are doors in the way nothing happens outside your current room.

Minor decrease on Excalibur's Slash Dash width-hitbox (From my own personal experience, don't have any facts just really feels like it)

No longer imune to the infested boss poison when using Excalibur's Slash Dash (Again, this is just what it feels like to me)

Noticed this as well. Am ambivalent.