Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Join Elysium Noire! 5 Years Running Strong! Looking For A Clan With A Fun, Helpful And Hilarious Player Base? We Got You Covered, Join Today!

Exmortis-EN-

I would love to join, I'm getting back around to warframe and the new update is awesome! Would love to make some more buddies in game! :)

IGN: cageydoughnut

IGN: Fraolinch

MR13

Casual, I play a few hours a day.

I'd be happy to join o/

I've been looking for a decently sized clan for a while now, would love to join you guys.

IGN: iZyle

Invites are sent! Welcome to the Noire =)

Hi, new to Warframe, started because I'm a big fan of Co-op. Really looking forward to join for some action (& love the emblem.) Want to take the game nice and slow rather than rushing through everything...

Region: Europe

IGN: KUZYOU

New player here. Been at it for about 1 week and I can't get enough of this. Game has Godly playstyle personalization, a crisp movement system, and awesome Vertical gameplay.

One thing I am missing though is a clan of people to hang out with and learn from. I'm digging the active-but-laid-back philosphy that this clan seems to have and I would love it if you guys would give me a shot.

IGN: Malphos

Region: Best Coast, USA.

hi

i would like to join the clan please

Hello people, i'm a french baguette who would like to join your clan because playing is good, but playing with others is better. Hope you'll add me :)

IGN : Tristan_64

I've been looking for a clan and it looks like this clan is a very good one. IGN: mrcrouton

Can I have an invite?

IGN:  xSpartan1470

Hi, new to Warframe, started because I'm a big fan of Co-op. Really looking forward to join for some action (& love the emblem.) Want to take the game nice and slow rather than rushing through everything...

Region: Europe

IGN: KUZYOU

can i join? Would like some people to chat/play with thats all

IGN: UnawareOfKelly

Mastery 5

Invites are sent! Welcome to the Noire =D

Hi there!

I'm looking to join your clan.

My ign is xGrimmmx.

Looking forward to playing with a new clan!

New player here. Been at it for about 1 week and I can't get enough of this. Game has Godly playstyle personalization, a crisp movement system, and awesome Vertical gameplay.

One thing I am missing though is a clan of people to hang out with and learn from. I'm digging the active-but-laid-back philosphy that this clan seems to have and I would love it if you guys would give me a shot.

IGN: Malphos

Region: Best Coast, USA.

It seems that you guys are still in a clan. Just post here again once you have left your current clan. We will be waiting! =)

Edited by xxSAVAxx-EN-