Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Join Elysium Noire! 5 Years Running Strong! Looking For A Clan With A Fun, Helpful And Hilarious Player Base? We Got You Covered, Join Today!

Exmortis-EN-

Hey guys Add me up please.... IGN: QAIZ3R

Heyo! Looking for a clan cuz I'm just getting back into the game a bit too, got space?

(Get it, space? Cuz Space Ninjas?)

IGN: Ultimatumcore

Pretty new to the game, would love to join your clan so I can continue learning and most importantly have fun with a bunch of people!

IGN: Kamelhard

Invites sent! Welcome guys! :)

Hey, I'm an old warframe player whose gotten back into the game recently. I'd love to join up since its always nice to have a community of friendly players to join in missions. It would be great if you can let me join

IGN: TungstenWizard

Invite sent! Welcome to EN =)

Greetings. I started playing this game a week ago, and now I'm looking to join a clan so I can stalk the chat room and judge silently learn from more experienced people, and have an easier time finding groups and that sort of thing. I would be very grateful if I could get an invite.

My ranking is only 4 (for now), and my in game nickname is Dithanaor.

Thanks in advance.

Oh. And great art on the emblems and presentation.

Edited by Dithanaor

Hey I looking to join and looking for a teamwork on mission runs and raids. Can I get an invite?

IGN: JAC_Elite

Mastery Rank:11

Invite sent! Welcome! ;)

Howdy, looking to join active clan to maybe do something besides checking recruiting chat. Could I get an invite?

IGN: Jupiner

MR:17

Invite sent welcome bro!

Greetings. I started playing this game a week ago, and now I'm looking to join a clan so I can stalk the chat room and judge silently learn from more experienced people, and have an easier time finding groups and that sort of thing. I would be very grateful if I could get an invite.

My ranking is only 4 (for now), and my in game nickname is Dithanaor.

Thanks in advance.

Oh. And great art on the emblems and presentation.

LOL, thanks! Invite sent! :)

Hello

I have recently become community-less and have begun the search for a community to join. Because as I am sure you are aware that playing this game solo gets a little boring very fast. I am typically on most days and don't have much left to do at this point in time and spend much of my time in recruiting chat just doing what ever comes up. I hope to hear from you soon.

Have a great day

IGN: Sleepytotem

Hello

I have recently become community-less and have begun the search for a community to join. Because as I am sure you are aware that playing this game solo gets a little boring very fast. I am typically on most days and don't have much left to do at this point in time and spend much of my time in recruiting chat just doing what ever comes up. I hope to hear from you soon.

Have a great day

IGN: Sleepytotem

We got you covered, invite sent! :)

HI there, I'm a relatively new player looking for a good community to join so I can ask stupid questions, embarass you in front of the cool clans and act as an improptu meatshield on demand. Please drop me a message, at your convenience, if that would be ok.

HI there, I'm a relatively new player looking for a good community to join so I can ask stupid questions, embarass you in front of the cool clans and act as an improptu meatshield on demand. Please drop me a message, at your convenience, if that would be ok.

Hope there are still slots left for me to join. :O

IGN: ReccaSan

ty in advance

Invites sent you two! Welcome! :)