Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Join Elysium Noire! 5 Years Running Strong! Looking For A Clan With A Fun, Helpful And Hilarious Player Base? We Got You Covered, Join Today!

Exmortis-EN-

Hi, I would like to join EN if you 're still recruiting.

IGN: Smokeythecat

Hey!! I am looking for a clan, saw your guy's post, and my interest was peaked.  If there is room, I would love to join.  Mastery rank is 9 and am trying to be more consistently on, (a job and college make it kind of hard to be on every day).

Invites sent guys! Welcome! :)

Hey, I'd love to join the clan. Appreciate an invite.

Says here you're still in a clan bro. :( You'd have to leave before we can send you an invite.

Recently picked the game back up and would be nice to have it feel a bit more social by being in a clan.

IGN: Talzin

Invite sent! Welcome! :)

Hi!

I'm helpful, kind, experienced player looking for a clan. I can taxi and help newer gamers with missions.

MR:14 atm

IGN:ManiacFunf

hello thar, just getting into this game and loving it to bits (space ninjas common...) currently happy to run whatever and just random around and wondering if i can join your shenanigans.

ign: ixthisian

mr: 6

Invites sent! Welcome to EN =)

Hi have been playing Warframe for 2 Years and i am looking for a new clan as my current (System 32) has died i have 2 others looking so we would all like to join the same fun clan.

Please add me in game

IGN Palmerfarmer

MR 20

It seems that you are still in a clan, just post in this thread again after you have left your current clan. We will be waiting! =)

IGN: darkarchmage

Heyo, my old clan is dead unfortunately and I am left alone. Hopefully I would see a lively clan chat again and somone who will teach me how to do raids since I never did a raid before and I dont want to get anyone mad. A friend recommended me this clan so I am looking forward to check or even join this family if possible.

I´m interested in joining the clan, I want to have fun in Warframe and its better with a clan to support you, I can support others and have fun with them at the same time.

I will support the clan, I will support the Noire if I join, you have my loyalty

IGN: darkarchmage

Heyo, my old clan is dead unfortunately and I am left alone. Hopefully I would see a lively clan chat again and somone who will teach me how to do raids since I never did a raid before and I dont want to get anyone mad. A friend recommended me this clan so I am looking forward to check or even join this family if possible.

Invites sent! Welcome to EN =)