Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Join Elysium Noire! 5 Years Running Strong! Looking For A Clan With A Fun, Helpful And Hilarious Player Base? We Got You Covered, Join Today!

Exmortis-EN-

Returning player from a year off. Joined a "helpful" moon clan but havent once been assisted with anything Ive asked for help with. Looking for a more active and actually helpful crew. This seems like my new home.

MR 6

IGN: beezosaurus

IGN :S3EEDI

MR :12 

been playing for a year now , and didn't notice my clan (storm) was dead until last update, no body is contribute , old weapons still without research , so i'm looking for a new clan  

IGN: --OWL--
Friend's IGN: Arieadne 

Hello! I've recently joined back Warframe, and I would like to be a part of this community, I'll be dragging my friend a long if that's alright! 
Still kinda new to the game regardless of being in MR7, hope that I'll be able to contribute in some ways if possible!

On 8/6/2017 at 1:36 AM, rocket54 said:

i left my clan ign : rocket54

On 8/6/2017 at 1:37 AM, Z4kz4s said:

Heyo, can I join this clan?

On 8/6/2017 at 1:48 AM, Whimsicaly said:

Recently got back from inactivity and found you guys here, sounds like a great clan and I would love to join you guys if possible!

IGN: Whimsicaly

On 8/6/2017 at 3:30 AM, Suladamn said:

Hello, we are two returning players looking for a clan and you guys seem like a perfect fit.

IGN Suladamn

IGN Znerual

Greetings 

Invites sent, welcome to the Noire! To those who are unquoted, I could not send an invite as you are still in a clan. Do post here again once you have left your current clan =)

On 8/6/2017 at 8:13 AM, Proxy_00 said:

Hi there, just started this game a week ago, so far been really good. Looking to join your clan as it seems very active. Please add me: Proxy_00

On 8/6/2017 at 3:48 PM, DrSlippery said:

Invites sent! Welcome to EN! To those after DrSlippery, we are unable to send out invites for the time being as we are full at the moment. We will start sending out invites in a few days again. Sorry for the inconvenience caused and thank you for your patience =)