Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Join Elysium Noire! 5 Years Running Strong! Looking For A Clan With A Fun, Helpful And Hilarious Player Base? We Got You Covered, Join Today!

Exmortis-EN-

Hey there, Im a fairly new player. I would play here and there on PS4 a few times but found the game intimidating. Finally invested some time and really learned what the game is all about and now im hooked and cant stop! Anyway, would love to be a part of something bigger and run with some mates and really invest myself in a clan.

IGN: TkMumbles

Looking forward to hearing from you. Thanks!

I'm so tired of being in clans where clan/alliance chat is dead and you hear more likely a cricket then a reply in chat. Which is really sad, since I'm used to a big player base and constant chat. Would definetly love to join :) 

On 12/28/2016 at 0:41 AM, Crash1doFR said:

Hi, I would like to join your clan.

ign : crash1do

MR 21

Thx

On 12/28/2016 at 4:12 AM, JayyceN said:

Hi, my friend is in the clan and I would like to join in as well

ign: JayyceN
MR 4

On 12/28/2016 at 11:46 AM, Axren571 said:

Hi I recently came back to playing warframe as each of the clans I used to be in eventually became inactive except for me. I saw your post and am hoping to join you :)

In game name is Axren571

On 12/28/2016 at 4:23 PM, Leeron92 said:

I'd love to join up if you have space for two

My boyfriend and I recently started playing again after a long hiatus and are looking for a place to call home

ign: Leeron92 
boyfriends ign: Zenolith

Invites sent! Welcome to Elysium Noire =)

To those unquoted after Leeron92, please be patient as we are full at the moment. It may take up to 2 days to get in. Players who forgot to leave their clan or joined another will have their requests ignored due to high demand. Sorry for the inconvenience caused. =)

Hello There :)

I've Started playing Warframe a few days ago, and i'm having loads of fun, i'm looking for a clan to make some friends have have someone to play with :)

Hope you consider my application, 

Best regards,

Ex0s_

On 12/29/2016 at 2:59 AM, Xoddic said:

i would like to join the clan my ign is Xoddic if you could invite me asap that would be awesome

On 12/29/2016 at 7:26 AM, kaki12 said:

inv plz IGN: kaki12

MR: 15

On 12/29/2016 at 8:35 AM, thesawssbawss said:

If you have room i would like to join 

IGN: thesawssbawss

Thanks!!

On 12/29/2016 at 9:54 AM, NbsGerardo said:

invite please. im a returning player from consoles fresh start on pc. :D just need to get customed to these new controls, and well I'm a bit rusty.

NBSGERARO is the name thanks:D

On 12/29/2016 at 1:47 PM, TkMumbles said:

Hey there, Im a fairly new player. I would play here and there on PS4 a few times but found the game intimidating. Finally invested some time and really learned what the game is all about and now im hooked and cant stop! Anyway, would love to be a part of something bigger and run with some mates and really invest myself in a clan.

IGN: TkMumbles

Looking forward to hearing from you. Thanks!

On 12/29/2016 at 9:23 PM, DzeraDragonbane said:

ign:DzeraDragonbane

MR 15

I may take breaks from Warframe because of burnout but I returned recently and I'm ready to kick some Grineer blunts.

Also from the Philippines and we have a really sh1tty connection here.

Invites sent! Welcome to the family =)

To those unquoted after DzeraDragonbane, please be patient as we are full at the moment. It may take up to 2 days to get in. Players who forgot to leave their clan or joined another will have their requests ignored due to high demand. Sorry for the inconvenience caused. =)

Hi There,

I Started to play Warframe yesterday, and i was browsing the clan recruitment threads and i've come across you clan, and i've decided to try and apply :) I'm quite new to the game, but i will strive to learn and improve, i like to think of myself as a friendly and helpful person, and i'm looking for like minded people to play with.

My IGN is _sYz, Hope you consider my application.

Happy New Year Guys :cool: