Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Join Elysium Noire! 5 Years Running Strong! Looking For A Clan With A Fun, Helpful And Hilarious Player Base? We Got You Covered, Join Today!

Exmortis-EN-

16 hours ago, Tacura said:

Hey,

I'm a new warframe player mr2 rank now. i would like too join. Still need to learn a lot about this game. So many things to do in this game.

Ign: Tacura

Greetings

14 hours ago, Triforcing said:

Hi, I'm a returning player, looking for a big community to join. This clan looks perfect.

IGN: Triforcing

Thank you.

12 hours ago, Banjura said:

Hi there! I'm interested in joining, i'm a pretty new player and still learning about the game! So yeah can i get a invite:satisfied:

Cheers

12 hours ago, Devilaz said:

Hi,

Returning player here looking for a new clan and you guys seem great.

Thanks

IGN: Devilaz

12 hours ago, YomKippur said:

Hi, kind of new too the game. I was looking around for clans, but this one just looked really amazing aswell still not 100% elitist but also friendly and that stuff. So an invite would be really nice. 

IGN_ YomKippur

11 hours ago, ftvftv said:

hello can i join your clan guyz 

i want to join because my brother is with you and he said the clan is a great clan and always active so would like to join

and my name is ftvftv in game

11 hours ago, Deux_Machina713 said:

Hi! I would love to join this clan because i'm pretty much looking for some people to play with on Warframe now that i'm seriously looking to progress far into the game. Thanks!

Invites sent! Welcome to the family =)

10 hours ago, AndHisNameIsJohnCena123 said:

i'm knowledgeable enough in game, i have most of the primed frames and most of the top tier weapons, i love meeting new friends and having fun in chat with everyone and i love to socialize with people, i can contribute to clan dojo as in my previous clan i was the one who finished zephyr research entirely so if the clan need help in something I'm all ears, no profanity as i love being in a friendly community i never insulted anyone at all i would love to join the clan

my in game IGN:

AndHisNameIsJohnCena123 

Mastery rank 16

8 hours ago, Kasashimoto said:

Hey man! I am very interested in joining. This clan seems very laid back and casual (just the type I am looking for!). Please invite me!

IGN: Kasashimoto

Thank you!

6 hours ago, Badluckforever said:

Hello, i'm currently looking for an active clan with a good player base. I'm curently Mr13, looking forward to get into very high lvl missions. Can i join?

IGN : Badluckforever

Invites sent! Welcome to the Noire =)

im looking for a new clan to join i used to be in a shadow clan but most of the founders of the clan stopped playing the game and the clan died out. im pretty active on the game and love to help out other players. just wondering if i could join. 

IGN: SHADOWxWOLF 

Edited by SHADOWxWOLF
added IGN

23 hours ago, Draygart said:

Hello!

I'm looking for a clan

I'd like to join your clan.

IGN: Draygart

Thanks!

21 hours ago, Ivonbeton said:

Very nice recruitment post. Could I get an invite if there is still room? I'm fairly new to the game, but slowly improving.

IGN : Ivonbeton

17 hours ago, Arnoldas21 said:

Hi, I am looking for clan :)

IGN: Arnoldas21

14 hours ago, SHADOWxWOLF said:

im looking for a new clan to join i used to be in a shadow clan but most of the founders of the clan stopped playing the game and the clan died out. im pretty active on the game and love to help out other players. just wondering if i could join. 

IGN: SHADOWxWOLF 

11 hours ago, Machine_Head said:

just had all my friends leave the game for ps4 warframe looking for a new fun clan

ING: Machine_Head

11 hours ago, Araimetomes said:

new to the game looking for a clan to enjoy and play with

IGN: Araimetomes

Invites sent! Welcome to Elysium Noire =)

12 hours ago, SoSae said:

Hi, my friend is part of this clan and I'd like to join too. Thanks!

IGN: SoSae

You need to leave your current clan before I can send you an invite. Post here again once you have done so =)

IGN: FILTHYKITTEN

MR: 9

I've changed few clans so far and just wasn't fitting anywhere .... either they were lacking leadership or they had overly immature members .... this clan feels like it has some order to it and i would be grateful if you would kindly send me an invite.

Edited by FILTHYKITTEN
MISSING INFORMATION

3 hours ago, FILTHYKITTEN said:

IGN: FILTHYKITTEN

MR: 9

I've changed few clans so far and just wasn't fitting anywhere .... either they were lacking leadership or they had overly immature members .... this clan feels like it has some order to it and i would be grateful if you would kindly send me an invite.

Invite sent!  Welcome to EN =)

IGN: Bjorm

MR:8

I haven't been a part of any clan so far, but I came to a conclusion that clans are a big part of Warframe. Your clan caught my interest because of the large number of members, organization, positive atmosphere (and of course the completed dojo researches :p) and I would appreciate it if you could throw me an invite. I am looking forward to start playing with my new clan members.

Greetings, Bjorm.

Edited by Bjorm

Hello

IGN: Hagamiko

Mr:22

I left my old clan because the majority of members were no longer active. I am looking for a clan witth many friendly players and it sounds like your clan fits that description. Looking forward to playing with you all. ^^