Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Join Elysium Noire! 5 Years Running Strong! Looking For A Clan With A Fun, Helpful And Hilarious Player Base? We Got You Covered, Join Today!

Exmortis-EN-

Greetings and Salutations!! I was referred by Stratagen122, and would like to join your group. I try and be as active as I can, and I help out as best I can. At the moment I'm Mastery Rank 4, but I am close to 5.

Edited by NekoStudent

On 4/14/2017 at 11:28 PM, BrokenTempo said:

I've been getting back into Warframe (after getting a computer that can actually run it :V ) and I'm hoping to get back into a clan.

IGN: BrokenTempo

On 4/17/2017 at 6:35 AM, MagentTanau said:

Greetings Elysium

Looking to explore the Clan benefits/content/social content of the game - and you guys caught my eye.

IGN: MagentTanau

Cheers.

On 4/17/2017 at 6:47 AM, dragonpwner6 said:

Invite would be appreciated!

IGN: dragonpwner6

On 4/17/2017 at 9:09 AM, Miakoa said:

Hi, my IGN is Miakoa, My MR is 5, and my Attitude is pretty much 24/7 happy. I'd like to apply to Elysium Noire! Please. I'm also a sucker for ice cream sandwiches =^)

On 4/18/2017 at 8:55 AM, nubuu said:

Interested in joining. I usually play 2-5 times a week and actively participate in events and such.

IGN: nubuu

MR: 21

On 4/18/2017 at 9:24 AM, RayxrosWF said:

Hello. Can I please enter the clan? I want to be in a good clan and I like this yours. Thank you!}

IGN: RayxrosWF

On 4/18/2017 at 3:57 PM, TDrop said:

hi my IGN is Tdrop im currently a 5 mastery clan user and is still practically a newbie here. do you still add members as of now?

On 4/19/2017 at 9:18 PM, RamilleRoi01 said:

Mind if I join? Just started playing again. Thanks.

ign: RamilleRoi01

On 4/19/2017 at 9:31 PM, smexysphinx said:

Hi! I just returned to warframe and I'm looking forward in being active and game up once again

IGN: smexysphinx

3 hours ago, Anibu said:

so sorry for being inactive, my pc broke so... I bought a new one and I was wishing if I could join again. Trying to get myself active again. Thanks!

Ign: Anibu

Invites sent, welcome to Elysium Noire =)