Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Join Elysium Noire! 5 Years Running Strong! Looking For A Clan With A Fun, Helpful And Hilarious Player Base? We Got You Covered, Join Today!

Exmortis-EN-

Hello I left my clan due to inactivity so Im looking to join a new one. Im fairly active and would like to join yours. :D

well i'm new player and idk what clan for but i'll need help , and i would like to join ur's ^^

IGN : FredyKnight

Hey!

I just so happened to stumble across your amazing clan, and wondered if I could snatch an invite if possible?

If so, that would be greaty appreciated :D

IGN: NerixoDragon

Mastery Rank: 6

Hope to hear from you soon!

Hi there ! 

IGN: Faonix (12)

And I would love to join your rank ! 

Plus I have an squire that would also love to join ! 

IGN: Moonshark (5)

Invites are sent! Welcome to the family =D

IGN: Servasc (MR5)

Hey there! Left my old clan because it was pretty inactive, but I don't much like playing by myself so I'm searching for another. By looking around, I found this one- and I think it looks real cool. It'd be awesome if I could get an invite :)

I'm just getting back into warframe now, I kind of dropped for a few months after my first week playing (was doing things solo, wasn't that fun), so I'm still kind of learning things... if that's alright.

IGN: Servasc (MR5)

Hey there! Left my old clan because it was pretty inactive, but I don't much like playing by myself so I'm searching for another. By looking around, I found this one- and I think it looks real cool. It'd be awesome if I could get an invite :)

I'm just getting back into warframe now, I kind of dropped for a few months after my first week playing (was doing things solo, wasn't that fun), so I'm still kind of learning things... if that's alright.

Invite sent! Welcome to EN =)

• 2 weeks later...

Hey there my friends and i saw your recruitment post on the forums. We are currently unhappy with our current clan and clan leader (there isn't room for us with both him and his ego taking up the space :P).

Our IGN's: Jazzbear, Sarge955, AyolaDream

Just PM me ingame when you are ready to invite then we'll leave the clan (we are just gonna stay for now so we have the option of trading with eachother for now) :)

Hey there my friends and i saw your recruitment post on the forums. We are currently unhappy with our current clan and clan leader (there isn't room for us with both him and his ego taking up the space :P).

Just PM me ingame when you are ready to invite then we'll leave the clan (we are just gonna stay for now so we have the option of trading with eachother for now) :)

PM sent! :)

Welcome ya'll! :)

I'm interested in joining the clan :]!! IGN: Clazziqual

Hey! I would like to join the clan because the other one is quite inactive. Thanks if I could join! IGN:LegionzDeath

I wanna join and stuff, plz ye

IGN: Kutsus

Hey guys. Would love to join, and have some fun. MR12 most frames maxed.

IGN: WhatsThatGame

Coeus00, im pretty active and looking forward to finding a good team to play with. This seems to be a pretty active community.

Hey, I would like to join a clan, and this seemed like a cool one, can I join at all? I not really sure where to ask

Invites are sent! Welcome to the family =D