The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Join Elysium Noire! 5 Years Running Strong! Looking For A Clan With A Fun, Helpful And Hilarious Player Base? We Got You Covered, Join Today!

Exmortis-EN-

Just wondering if you have a teamspeak/raidcall? :3

Yes we do. :)

Hello i would like to join the clan my IGN is : Antonin64

Seems like a great clan! A laid back clan is just what I need, I would really like to join. Hope my pretty low mastery rank isn't a problem though :P

(It's rank 6)

Hi I would like to join yor clan

I have been playing warframe since alpha (I'm not saying I'm good or anything but still) and I've never really been in a legit clan but this one seems really nice and I would be grateful to join

Invites sent guys! Welcome. ;)

@Zarren: Don't worry, mastery isn't a problem. :)

Edited by Exmortis-EN-

I'd like an invite if you've still got open spots

I would like an invite if you still have the space

Hi, I just got back to playing this game after 2 years and noticed that I'm not in a clan. Can you guys add me please?  

IGN -KuroyoruUmidori 

Hello, I'm currently MR 3, new to the game, but am learning quickly. I would love an invite to the clan? Thanks!

Invites sent! Welcome to the Noire =)

Hey been playing a while loving the game but need a group to play with for more of the higher lvl content and my current group dont play as much as i do allways willing to explain how things work to new player or olders who cant get their head around somthing haha (main reason for applying is cause i wanna try the trials) sorry for the essay 

Hey been playing a while loving the game but need a group to play with for more of the higher lvl content and my current group dont play as much as i do allways willing to explain how things work to new player or olders who cant get their head around somthing haha (main reason for applying is cause i wanna try the trials) sorry for the essay 

Invite sent! Welcome to the family =)

Hello, please inv me. MR17

IGN: thor1978

THANKS!

Invited! Welcome to EN =)

Can I get another invite to this clan? I used to be in it, but I stopped playing Warframe for a while and I've just found my way back. Thanks a lot guys.

Hello,

Lone wolf looking for an active clan to call home.

MR 13

IGN is Alucio09

pleaseeeeee invite me :(

Hell-Boy98

Would like to be a part of this, I should probably mention that I've only started playing 3 days ago though.

Level 30 Excalibur, mastery rank 2, but learning quickly. Let me know if you have any questions!

In-game name: Vexzionel

Hello,

I'm rank 13 and I would like to join your clan. :)

Name : XxSlayerxX98

(Dat name though)

Invites all sent! Welcome to EN =)