The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Join Elysium Noire! 5 Years Running Strong! Looking For A Clan With A Fun, Helpful And Hilarious Player Base? We Got You Covered, Join Today!

Exmortis-EN-

Hello there! I've been playing WF for about a year now and with 800+hs of game... really wanted to join a big community and i am willing to help out with resources and aiding on events, raids, runs, etc.

So, if you guys have a spot i'd really like to join! (MR 15 btw), and my name is 'verg1lio'

Hello there! I've been playing WF for about a year now and with 800+hs of game... really wanted to join a big community and i am willing to help out with resources and aiding on events, raids, runs, etc.

So, if you guys have a spot i'd really like to join! (MR 15 btw), and my name is 'verg1lio'

Invite sent! Welcome. ;)

hello i would like to join your clan if possibru ;)

Hi my ign is Magmashadow and i would love to join

Hello former member of Tenno Primes looking for a new home

IGN madbunny275 

Hey just started and looking for a clan to learn

IGN: Siizle

Welcome to the family guys! Invites sent! :)

Hello there. Your clan sounds like /exactly/ what I'm looking for. Just a fun clan with a laid back community that likes to joke around and have fun - exactly what I like to do.

I'm very active, MR13 (almost MR14), always open to helping people out if they need it, and love having a good chat.

My IGN, as you can see, is Valsako. I'd be VERY happy to be a part of your clan.

Thank you in advance should you invite me. ^^

Hello there. Your clan sounds like /exactly/ what I'm looking for. Just a fun clan with a laid back community that likes to joke around and have fun - exactly what I like to do.

I'm very active, MR13 (almost MR14), always open to helping people out if they need it, and love having a good chat.

My IGN, as you can see, is Valsako. I'd be VERY happy to be a part of your clan.

Thank you in advance should you invite me. ^^

You'll love it here then. ;) Invite sent! Welcome to the family! ;)

MR9, but active, solo'd most of the way but now looking for a clan to stay dedicated to.  IGN: Iustitia (first letter is a capital i)

Ay, this place looks like just the sort of place I'm looking for: great community, awesome name, sweet dojo, and those hella neat emblems.

I want in!

Greetings Gentlemen,

Former Eternal Shinobi Clan Member before going inactive, looking to have a fresh new clan and community to play with.

IGN: Scarr_

I hope there are still spots!

hello IGN:generalunicorn, I was wondering if I could join your clan my MR is only 6 for now?

Invites sent guys! Welcome! ;)

Hi there. Im mr 20 daily active Tenno and im searching for really active and nice clan where i can find brothers and sisters for runs, raids and fun at all. I would like to join if possible :)

Says here you still have a clan. :( Tell me once you've left and I'll send an invite your way. ;)

Can i get an invite too? 

IGN : Emiyaa

hi i would like to join

IGN: Xelash

MR: 12

Hey, I would like to join!

IGN: Leep12

Thanks.

Invites sent! Welcome to EN =)

Hey I really want to join your clan. I'm currently MR 15, it would be nice if you could send me an invite.

Seems like you're still in a clan. Just post here again once you have left your current clan. We will be waiting! =)