Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Join Elysium Noire! 5 Years Running Strong! Looking For A Clan With A Fun, Helpful And Hilarious Player Base? We Got You Covered, Join Today!

Exmortis-EN-

Hello I would like to join

I'm from the west coast and I played warframe over a year ago and have come back to it seeing how much it has improved.

IGN: Kraiteria

Hello i would love to join my name is JihannaFoxx :)

Hi Sava, I was interested in joining you guys. The prospect of a casual and friendly clan sounds nice. Looking forward to hearing from you!

Hi there, fairly new to the game and would really love to join a clan like yours. I hope to be a part of your awesome community.

IGN: BoujangRaz

Invites sent! Welcome to the family =)

Hey, I'm a new players and was until recently in a very small clan, I figured I would enjoy it more in a bigger, more active atmosphere (and also get more help and answers and eventually take part in runs and what not).

I would love to join you guys!

IGN: archfrank

MR4

Hey there! I have since been rolling with a small clan with few to no players active and have been wanting to experience a larger clan. So I thought I would aim strait for the top with a moon clan. I would love if you consider me in what seems like an amazing clan. 

IGN: Nskng

Cheers :3

I've been looking for a clan since I took a break and I'm back to being an active player and think this would be perfect for me and I would appreciate if you could get me in. IGN: W0rldS0up

Invite sent, welcome to the Elysium Noire!

Hey! I'd love to join your clan!

IGN: BadApplicant

(Actually an excellent applicant)

MR: 5

Main Excal, Loki

Hey, I'm a new players and was until recently in a very small clan, I figured I would enjoy it more in a bigger, more active atmosphere (and also get more help and answers and eventually take part in runs and what not).

I would love to join you guys!

IGN: archfrank

MR4

Hey there! I have since been rolling with a small clan with few to no players active and have been wanting to experience a larger clan. So I thought I would aim strait for the top with a moon clan. I would love if you consider me in what seems like an amazing clan. 

IGN: Nskng

Cheers :3

You're all in queue to join, sorry but we're at maximum capacity right now =(

Hey, long time Warframe player - since beta (unfortunately i never paid in the beginning so i don't have the bonuses).
Been away for a long time, and have come back to a game that's evolved past anything I ever expected.

Would love it if you guys would have me as I try to reach end-game.
IGN: DaJiboo

Mastery 5, working on 6

IGN: Agent005

MR: 9

I first started playing Warframe back in 2013. I clocked in close to 350 hours before burning out. I got back into it briefly a few months back, but then the semester started. Just reinstalled the game and realized how empty this game feels without a clan, so I figured I'd change that.