Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Personal Space?

mreskimoeqib

Being that this game is set in space and you obviously not only take a space ship of some sort to each level and the level themselves are on a spaceship. what about a possibility to have a personal space ship. Or make this an optional UI for the level select maybe giving the player a personal space to display awards/trophies, browse the market, check and maintain items in the foundry, and possibly invite others "aboard" to be able to check out the items you have. Maybe a base customization of colors/items in the ship or even be able to use the ship to "travel" to different planets/levels that aren't on the main game path (like space anamolies or blackholes that lead to bonus/unique places). I personally love any and all space based games, shows, movies and this game is no exception but with the level of customization already implemented in the game a personal space that you can customize as well (even just visually) would be intersting. That and to be able to travel around space for entertainment outside of missions to find other worldly goods/items/enemies/etc. would be interesting and definately add to the longevity of gameplay even after beating all the campaign missions especially if you could invite others to adventure with you or something like a space station that offers unique items depending on where you're at or level you have reached.

Sorry for the long winded post, aside from a few early beta glitches I personally think this game is by far the most fun I've had playing a f2p game since I discovered f2p games existed. Keep up the good work and I look forward to playing this game for a while (as long as the replay value continues to be there).

Reminds me of Dust 514.

Although the area isn't customizable, you're given a "cabin" where you can access terminals for the star map, market, loadouts, etc... But at the same time there's a normal menu you can access at the push of a button that gives you all that organized into a simple text menu.

I've thought about this too but how much can you really do? I mean space is really.... really..... empty.

Plus you're kind of riding around strapped to the belly of a tiny ship that latches onto the sides of other, significantly-more-huger-er ships.

It would look pretty cool to see it from the Warframe's perspective, though.

Not necessarily a destination in itself but more for immersion in the game. If you were able to physically (as much as you can physically go somewhere in a game) walk around your own ship to different sections and choose where to go and then have it go there could make for a more immersive experience as opposed to just navigating a menu. Also as just something more to do than just the gameplay because let's face it, even the best games in the world after a while you look for alternate things to do. Just look at all the random videos of games x, y, z of people doing things completely outside of what the main gameplay is. The levels and gameplay are very fun but what happens once you've logged 20 30 40 hours? I think the added idea of a personal ship that you could modify and fly around could be something more to do as opposed to just missions. You could even have one off events using this concept by having random other ships or supernovas or blackholes etc. that would generate special loot or something you don't normally get that could be a bigger challenge or completely different mechanics that the game generally uses. I'm not sure how well you could adapt this idea to the game itself but it would be interesting. Even have the possibility of getting boarded by enemies or cyro sleep/hyper jump to other galaxies for added content.

Yeah, but I love the zen of the solar map.

I am quite literally right now logged into the game in the background (borderless fullscreen) and watching the stars go past while my warframe sits meditating in the background. I think great care should be taken to make sure that atmosphere is not lost. Warrior monk will be done.

Reminds me of Dust 514.

Although the area isn't customizable, you're given a "cabin" where you can access terminals for the star map, market, loadouts, etc... But at the same time there's a normal menu you can access at the push of a button that gives you all that organized into a simple text menu.

Its really annoying and makes the cabin so damn pointless lol. Actually, theres alot of things annoying and pointless things in that game so far.

Tenno's ships actully piloted by another person on them(might aswell it be Lotus itself just a thought) and your Tenno is just a cargo on that ship kinda like 1 person drop ship

and i do agree some personal space would be nice where i could grow my bonsai tree so to say

Edited by Aste

Reminds me of Dust 514.

OMG yes i agree like hell when i was reading this i was like hmm must be like dust 514 where everyone is on a massive spaceship and you can see all the players there and yous can all interact eith each other etc etc and view the galaxy map etc etc

if this where to happen it would make waiting for m8's alot fun and would also kill some time for some things