Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

((Recruitment Closed)) < Draconis Collective > Is Recruiting // Friendly Clan // Sweet Dojo // Up-To-Date Research

Kappatalist

draconis_CLOSED_Generic.png

draconis_Ad_top_SHADOW.png

draconis_Ad_ranks.png

Current Roster (25/30):

Kappatalist

Unknownfalling

Supramate

Gold117

benbanuz

jak_b_nimble

Nanashy

SteelBeetle

CraziestOfRabbits

Small_One

TimeChicken

Sunder0990

GlamourChariot

JimmyNinja

SUNDER75

Donjo

Oranji

WealthyRacooon

TwinMemory

Tarocha

Peenicks

Grangus

Steamwinch

Tearff

volkaineo

Dojo Progress:

Dueling: YES!

Trading: YES!

Labs:

CHEM

ENERGY

BIO

TENNO

OROKIN

Research Completed:

EVERYTHING!

The floor plans for our Dojo are available here.  PLANS ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REVISION.

Rev. 2 of select floors can be viewed here.  These are current as of 6/19/14.

Our Rules:

Be at least Mastery Rank 3. We will gladly accept newbs, but not people with 7 minutes in-game.

D.B.A.D. Urbandictionary that if you don't know.

We seek mature Tenno.  There isn't an explicit age limit, but if you act like you're 12...

Don't join just to use and abuse our Dojo.

Having VOIP capability is PREFERABLE (Skype, RaidCall, etc.), but NOT required.

Preferably, speak English. I have nothing against non-English speakers, but if nobody can understand you...

Help us help you. If you prove to be awesome, that's grounds for promotion.

Promotion is not free.  You must prove your worth as Tenno through a Promotion Test to rank up (think Mastery Tests).

Additionally, I'd like to ask that, should you go inactive for a prolonged period of time, please try to let me know why.  If not in-game, send me a forum PM.  Anything!  I'm okay with members taking a leave of absence if they can supply a reason, because I know they'll be back.  People who aren't on for a long time with no explanation - I have to assume that they quit, because they are taking up a rather valuable member slot.

And don't be that guy who clearly doesn't participate, but logs in for login rewards and then gets off.  Again, if you can't play for some reason but still are able to grab your login reward, hit me up, let me know what's up.  Otherwise, you're "that guy" and I kick you.

Our Means of Communication:

I've set up a RaidCall group @ http://www.raidcall.com/go.php?sid=8926798

If you ask me for my Skype ingame, I'll probably give it to you.

Timezones don't matter. We have members from all around the world - just be conscious of who you'll be able to play with!

Edited by Kappatalist

You slipped the Elevator Forma, didn't you. >:D

From the looks of things, we're going to start getting PvP, Trading, and ClanTech in very close proximity to each other!  The only thing holding me back is Great(er[est]) Hall order.

By the way, yeah.  ClanTech and Trading Coming Soon. Not Soon, but Soon.

Can I join?

Im still a noob but I'll try my best in helping you guys (if you guys need any help).

English isn't my first language, so Im sorry if I make mistakes when I say somethings.

-IGN: Gold117

-Warframe: Mag (Changing to Rhino in 2 days)

To all prospective Collectors:

We have only TWO slots currently remaining amongst our active and friendly crew.  After that, barring any desertion, we will have to close recruitment until we decide to move into Shadow Phase - which will occur, more or less, when we say so!

Act quickly, or do not act at all.

~K

Invite sent, Craziest!  We await your arrival.

If these two recent recruits are to accept their invites, that'll be it for recruiting for now!  That said, feel free to sign up here and now - in the event that they do not show up, you have a chance at entry, by chronological order of application.

Thank you to all Draconis Collective applicants and current members for getting us this far!

• 2 weeks later...

Bumping!  One of our members inexplicably left us, so we have one slot up for grabs!

Note that I will contact WaveM6.  If he still desires a clan, he will be given priority.  Do not be afraid to request recruitment, though - we will soon become a Shadow Clan, and people in the queue will get first priority!

Edited by Kappatalist

Hey how's it going.  I've been playing WarFrame for around almost a year now, and I have been searching for a relatively close nit clan to hang out with and do runs with and such.  You guys seem pretty awesome, well organized and well coordinated.  I especially like you rank system.

If you guys are still recruiting,

IGN: Small_One

Yo.

I've been in another clan for a while now, but that was literally just to leach their research (woops) and to have a place to trade.

This actually looks pretty much like exactly the kind of clan I'd join to actually be a part of, presuming you remain a Shadow clan and don't expand any further.

Level 8 in game, although I played in closed beta since around update 5 and stopped playing around when Frost came out for technical reasons, only returning about 3 weeks ago. Been through like 2-3 account resets so that's always fun. Lost my beloved Snipetron and now can't get it back. Miss the old sniper HEK and Godgon. RIP in peace.

So yeah. Asking for an invite if at all possible. Could be cool to be part of a clan of people that actually know each other.

-snip-

Played way back when, went on hiatus, came back recently?  Sounds like... well, me!

We don't plan to expand much further than Shadow - if anything, maybe up to Storm, but cut off recruitment at around 60 or so.  But 30 is a really comfortable number.

Or course, we need new folks to fill out our 20 new slots.  Hop aboard, Chariots of Fire!