Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fellow Female Warframers!

Etzelal

Another female player here :)
I am kinda new at the forum and new at warframe. Didn't get a chance to play a lot yet.

profsmall.jpg
Me after a long day in the office

Favorite frame is currently the Saryn because I adore her playstyle and poison abilities. But I also love the looks and idea behind the valkyr <3
Favorite food depends on my mood. But I love to cook and bake and abuse the rest of my waframe clan as taste testers. They seem to like it ;)
Still things I like are Chicken donburi, veggie curry etc.

Fact: I am a huge geek.. videogames, tabletop rpg, comics etc. I got into gaming when I was very young and never stopped.
Tattoo fact: I have no tattoos yet, but very soon I will get an appointment for my first two. One of them being a Star Wars inspired one.

Edited by Raptoe

we do not have problems with tattoos. we got problems with Disney. yes, this dude was a genius and developed a super workflow that DE should get inspired about.

but a mouse who owns a dog.

NOT UNDER MY F**IN WATCH

You still can call me 'sir' in the forums, heh, I don't mind.

welcome here, SirMelo !

Edited by kimahn

AND SPEAKING OF INTRODUCTIONS WHICH I AM ONLY THINKING OF DOING AFTER 2 POSTS AND ALSO BEING NOT A GIRL, BUT Y'KNOW, JUST FOR INTROS

I am known YOUR_MOTHER_HAVE_BANDAIDS, previously YOUR_MOTHER_HAVE_AIDS before DE found out about this. Probably the only Chinese (no I do not ching chong your king kong) in this thread, named Adam or Boo (unfortunately that's my chinese name). Fav frame being Excalibro.

[cutoff]

lol, if the title of the thread went like "fellow male warframers" i dont think you would see any girls posting in there like "yeah, im a girl but ill just post anyways ;)".

[cutoff]

RIGHT ON THE NAIL

THAT WAS IN FACT SO RIGHT ON IM CONSIDERING JUST REMOVING MY POSTS, LEAVING, NEVER COMING BACK,  AND PRETENDING I WAS NEVER HERE IN THE FIRST PLACE.

We're all just children masquerading as adults because we're expected to act like one ;-;

I'm the exact opposite, HAH! :P

AND SPEAKING OF INTRODUCTIONS WHICH I AM ONLY THINKING OF DOING AFTER 2 POSTS AND ALSO BEING NOT A GIRL, BUT Y'KNOW, JUST FOR INTROS

I am known YOUR_MOTHER_HAVE_BANDAIDS, previously YOUR_MOTHER_HAVE_AIDS before DE found out about this. Probably the only Chinese (no I do not ching chong your king kong) in this thread, named Adam or Boo (unfortunately that's my chinese name). Fav frame being Excalibro.

I KNEW I HAD SEEN THAT NICK BEFORE!!!!!

Didn't know there were so many female tenno.

This is awesome.

I have a question for female tenno ; do you prefer paying as male warframes or female warframes?

I personally like playing the female frames!

Hm, you don't see this sort of thread a lot in here.

Ok, here goes:

I was born in Siberia, near the Russian-Chinese border, moved to Germany at the age of 13 and live now with my mom and my step-dad from Arkansas (his Norwegian kids visit us from time to time) in the glorious land of bratwurst, while trying to master Asian languages. Needless to say, I'm interested in foreign languages and the whole national identity thing kinda avoided me.

I'm studying to get a certificate that allows me to teach German worldwide. I will teach you German ze honorable way, with ze iron fist of a Tenno

ᕙ( `д´ )

My gaming life started at the age of 4, when my dad bought a SNES clone called Dendy.

I joined Warframe way back in the closed Beta but became active in the forums fairly late, though.

Other than that, I'm more mellow than anything else. And sunburnt as of right now:

photo_on_2014_06_10_at_14_12_by_sayon-d7

You still can call me 'sir' in the forums, heh, I don't mind.

its nice to meet you <3

Another female player here :)

I am kinda new at the forum and new at warframe. Didn't get a chance to play a lot yet.

profsmall.jpg

Me after a long day in the office

Favorite frame is currently the Saryn because I adore her playstyle and poison abilities. But I also love the looks and idea behind the valkyr <3

Favorite food depends on my mood. But I love to cook and bake and abuse the rest of my waframe clan as taste testers. They seem to like it ;)

Still things I like are Chicken donburi, veggie curry etc.

Fact: I am a huge geek.. videogames, tabletop rpg, comics etc. I got into gaming when I was very young and never stopped.

Tattoo fact: I have no tattoos yet, but very soon I will get an appointment for my first two. One of them being a Star Wars inspired one.

Nice to meet youuu!! 

Didn't know there were so many female tenno.

This is awesome.

I have a question for female tenno ; do you prefer paying as male warframes or female warframes?

I play the frames that fit the situation/mission the best, disregarding the gender. That's why I don't have a favorite frame. Ok, Volt & Trinity are my bbys, but it doesn't mean that I like other frames less.

its nice to meet you <3

Thank you! =)

... sometimes i wonder where you live ... males are attracted to females. yeah. this is not creepy, this is nature. can we move on please ?

I play the frames that fit the situation/mission the best, and i lie about loving all my frames equally

same, more or less, weirdly, vauban fits every situation perfectly, and is godlike, and shiny, and i could go to work in that suit, even with the apron on. weird huh.

Edited by kimahn

*walks in and looks around*

Hmm i guess . . . i guess i was late on saying hi. Hmmmmm

*pulls out a piece of paper that says 'Hi' and puts it on nearby surface*

Someone might see this . . . well then . . i best be going . . . . i am too lowlife to hang in an area such as this. . .

*heads out the door*

Ha well I think I will help to bring the thread back to it's original purpose :P

Hello all! My name is Casey and I am a female. I just started playing warframe yesterday, sooooo I'm very new to the whole game and still figuring it out. Any hints or tips would be amazing! Thanks :)