The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fellow Female Warframers!

Etzelal

I'd post a picture buuuut due to recent events (staying up until 5 in the morning) you'd mistake me for a genderbent teenage Alad V xD

Maybe I will. :3

Also, glad to see another girl here >u<

yesss! same :3 

Ehh?

-rolls up sleeves-

EDIT: This somehow got derailed pretty fast after three comments or so. But yeah, there are tons of female players in the community, most just tend to not be very vocal about it. If they are, they put on their iron skin.

Ehh=I don't know what to describe her

Oi oi don't scare her away >:T

Yeaaaa Darvo is my first love in Warframe ;3; found him cute when his face was still being used by Arn Etina. Fell in love with him when he was first introduced back in September 20 last year (yes I still remember that fateful day *-*). I'm his self-proclaimed first fangirl. Silly, I know~

If she were easily scared I don't think she'd post her picture, Sam-Senpai xD

Yeaaaa Darvo is my first love in Warframe ;3; found him cute when his face was still being used by Arn Etina. Fell in love with him when he was first introduced back in September 20 last year (yes I still remember that fateful day *-*). I'm his self-proclaimed first fangirl. Silly, I know~

I hate to say.. Im not sure who he is x)

Aww it's disturbingly cute. And you do speak like an Asian cute.

(^ν^)

Edit: uhmm Ties that Bind? http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Darvo

Edited by izzatuw