Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Multi-Monitor 5760X1080 (Surround, Eyefinity) Support

Sasha-

Hai.

Will Warframe ever be receiving full support for super-widescreen 5760x1080 resolutions on multiple monitors? I have tried to get it to work, and I have seen many old threads on the subject that didn't get anywhere. I recently invested in a triple set of 1920x1080 24" monitors with Nvidia Surround, and Warframe is the only game I play(ed) with any regularity that doesn't really work with it... I can get it to display but it's super stretched and looks really off... Or it just black-screen and doesn't render anything. I have to play it windowed at 1920x1080 :(

Warframe has beautiful visuals in my opinion, and would look STUNNING in surround... just wanted to ask... is proper support for 5760x1080 and super-widescreen multi-monitor actually going to happen at some point? Other games like War Thunder are also free to play and support 5760x1080 natively and look amazing so it's possible... 

Forgive me if I have missed something somewhere about this topic, but I found nothing when searching :s

Thanks...

Pine

So I guess it is not high on the devs to-do list. :c

It would be nice to have some word from DE regarding multi-monitor support... (unless I have missed something somewhere? ;s)

Please DE? *_*

Waaaaframe would look soooo epic...

i got an official reply by the devs a few months ago. They wont do it.

They cannot support it at this time =/= they won't ever consider it

Do you also remember when DE said that Trinity wouldn't be touched? When Scott said Grenades would never be added? When Black Energy was impossible? Etc etc

Edited by Archistopheles

• 1 month later...

I came in to see if this had changed...guess not. I'm actually really surprised by their lack of support for this. I've had some great success with a lot of other indie devs, but I guess you can't win them all.