Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Catchy Topic Title] Better Loadouts

tehgreg

I do know that each frame and weapon has customisable A, B and C slots to store your mod setups and colours but I believe we should go one step further.

I am a big fan of cosmetics in Warframe and I have a lot of different setups for different frames and I always find myself changing colours for different weapons in order to match the frame that I am currently using.

For example, I have:

"Saryn loadout"

red Saryn

red Soma

red Akvasto

red Skana

red Carrier

and

"Frost loadout"

blue Frost

blue Soma

blue Angstrum

blue Skana

blue Shade

and I want to change to blue Frost now because I want to do a defense mission, I have to change the frame, change the primary weapon colours', change secondary to something else, and colours of my melee and sentinel and sometimes even change the mods. All of this takes an extraordinary amount of clicks and sometimes you are in a hurry to change your setup because the alert is about to expire or someone finally invited you to the T key of your choice.

What I propose is that we should have the ability to save whole loadouts insead of having to manually change every single aspect of our gear.

For example I have my "Loadout 1" - I choose it and automatically all my weapons, colours, mods and sentinel are changed to my Saryn Loadout. After that I can click my "Loadout 2" and everything changes to my Frost loadout. "Loadout 3" - everything changes to my Excalibur loadout and so on...

An option to have infinite (or at least as many as there are Warframe available) slots for loadouts and ability to rename them would also help a lot when configuring your favourite gear. For me the current number of slots (A,B,C) is not enough and I believe that there are more people like me who care a lot about the visual aspect of warframe.