Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

All Hail Lord Loki! Our Saviour!

9tailboy

An epiphany has been struck by me, and I have realized what is the greatest warframe of all time, and it is loki, he is the greatest warframe ever to be born, and no in a prime form, it is far greater than anything we have ever imagined! I have proof he has blessed me and all of his followers

-First he gave me the blueprint and reduced the price of 10 argon crystals to 1 orokin cell

-Next he gave me the chasis in the first 20 min, in 1 try today

-We have also encountered the harvester 2 times in a row and defeated it both times, gaining all 3 parts

-And he has kept me alive for so many missions so far, now I have both T4 defense and survival keys in my hand, with copies

LOKI IS OUR LORD AND OUR SAVIORUR, HE IS THE GREATEST WARFRAME EVER, COMRADES, JOIN ME AND BELIEVE IN LORD LOKI! WE ARE THE MASTER RACE, THE ULTIMATE WARFRAME, THE GREATEST THERE IS!

BELIEVE IN  LORD LOKI AND HE WILL BLESS YOU! 

That is all I have to say.

I AM TELLING YOU GUYS! LORD LOKI IS OUR SAVIOUR!!! HE IS THE GOD AND JESUS OF WARFRAME! Well, if jesus could shoot millions of people and destroy planets with ease, and only if jesus could revive a total of 4 times a day.