Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Tenno, You Are Needed - Tribulation Shadow Clan

(PSN)Kamranos

• 2 weeks later...

Tenno, we have grown in size and our number continue to grow. Is there anyone else to answer the call? We specialize in helping new players become great.

We do have several "rules/guidelines"

1. Do not asked to be promoted, it will come in time.

2. Respect all members(Clan and Alliance), this includes being completely honest.

3. We do not sell to fellow clan members, if we have extra items that you need (and that member is not using) we are more than willing to give it to the person in need. This is expected of ALL members.

4. When speaking in the Alliance chat(or any chat for that matter) you represent Tribulation. Do not give us a bad name. 

If you think you have the strength and the courage, PM or reply.

I will send invites today. please be sure you are not currently in a clan. If you are I would urge you to consider your current clan. We try not to be poaching player whenever possible. That being said, I am happy you are interested and I'm sure you will be a great addition to our ranks.

Tenno, once again you are called to stand among those who would fight bring balance back to our solar system. The Tribulation clan is accepting more members and have created our own alliance. Any new players/ clans that would like to join our clan or join our alliance, please contact me via PM either here or on PSN. We are seeking any and all new comers to warframe. We are a clan that specializes in helping new players to become great. Join us and Join the United Alliances.

• 4 weeks later...

Hey, wassup.

I'm looking for a clan, and I must say, Tribulation has caught my attention with its catchy title, and the fact that its owned by someone who speaks decent English (praise the Lord)...

I'm looking to join a, how do I put this......fun..?.....clan?

Basically, not up for a highly competitive clan. 

The thing is, what with my studies, etc. my own plans for making a clan are near impossible. Not at least for the next 3-4 years. I have been a successful clan leader in a few other small indie games, and I'd really appreciate a spot in Tribulation.

Thanks for your time.

PS: At the risk of sounding conceited, I am quite an asset in terms of management and, importantly, architecture. 

• 2 weeks later...