Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Please Debuff Vor

9tailboy

recently, I have been encountering vor almost all the time in T4 missions, although the T4 missions are not as hard as you think, vor makes it a huge problem for me, as he has been ruining every mission i do. I have defeated vor once, but that was a few minutes before "vor's big reward" update, and now i am extremely mad that vor can absolutely wreck anybody that is not experienced enough to beat him. I am taking a break from the T4s for a while because of vor and going to tell you all of why vor is too hard in a T4 mission.

-Vor is level 50, and has over 100k Hp and shield combined, can you believe it? My soma can only take half its shield before he teleports, if its that hard, how long will it take to beat him!? For a squad of 4 with me in it, it took us 5 min to take down vor, and we were lucky too! Because we all had to use 1 revive to beat him.

-Vor spawns too much, if its any mission I would not vor to be in, its the void, a few days ago, I was daydreaming about a void boss, but never would I want him to be it, Honestly, this is one of the worst decisions DE had yet to make, new enemies are fine, but to remake a boss, into a harder mission, that spawns constantly, is completely insane. I would suggest you guys either force a T4 assassinate, or force him to lower the spawn chance(if there is one)

-Vor is too hard for people trying to have fun in the T4, some of my friends are not that great as warframe like me or any other of my "pro" friends, just tonight, we fought vor in a T4 survival, and they all panickd and ran, It tried to control them, but they kept getting mad and could'nt take it, we had to leave eventually because of low life support. If you are one of those players back in the day who fought vor as a first boss, you would know how hard he was before you got stronger, this is the same situation, but much harder. The same thing happened to Alad V and Sargas Ruk, it would take us 3-20 min trying to figure out their weakness, and after a few fixes and changes, it was finally easier, everyone back from update 10 should at least know of the bugs Alad V has, this is a good time for you DE, to look at this and think maybe it would be better to change Vor a bit.

-Vor ruins too many missions, out of all the T4 missions i can think of, theres 4 that Vor will completely ruin and make you fail, that is Survival, Defense, Interception, and Mobile defense. Vor ruins these 4 modes because of us taking our valuable time trying to kill him, or endangering the cryopod to anihalate vor, or probably give the 4 points to the enemy while Vor is trying to stall us. He is a waste of time, a variable that could force failure into a mission, and drain all of your revives trying to complete the mission. 

-Vor joins the mission way too early, although this could be nice since the T4 corrupted are at their lowest level, this is still diffulcult the fact that he will pause you and sabotage your chance of getting that rotation B or C reward, or possibly endanger your chance of getting a reward at all. Please, if you are gonna make him spawn constantly, make it at least at a high wave, round, or if you make it to 1 hour in survival, just please, don't make him spawn so early.

These are my complaints and huge reasons why Vor is far too powerful for some people, I hope DE takes a good look at this and fix this(which should happen one day). Like if you agree with me, reply and give me reasons why you disagreee, thank you, and bless you all if you try to get a loki prime, as so do I.

you say the keys are not that hard yet vor keeps showing up and is too hard perhaps that was the intention of the difficulty

"t4 keys are not for the faint of heart"-sheldon

also if all the members of your group are not in fully decked out gear chances are your not going to be able to handle a t4 key

everything in the game shouldn't just be a happy walk through there needs to be some challenges, and some players have fun with a challenge it may not be fun for you but that doesnt mean its the same for everyone

recently, I have been encountering vor almost all the time in T4 missions, although the T4 missions are not as hard as you think, vor makes it a huge problem for me, as he has been ruining every mission i do. I have defeated vor once, but that was a few minutes before "vor's big reward" update, and now i am extremely mad that vor can absolutely wreck anybody that is not experienced enough to beat him. I am taking a break from the T4s for a while because of vor and going to tell you all of why vor is too hard in a T4 mission.

-Vor is level 50, and has over 100k Hp and shield combined, can you believe it? My soma can only take half its shield before he teleports, if its that hard, how long will it take to beat him!? For a squad of 4 with me in it, it took us 5 min to take down vor, and we were lucky too! Because we all had to use 1 revive to beat him.

-Vor spawns too much, if its any mission I would not vor to be in, its the void, a few days ago, I was daydreaming about a void boss, but never would I want him to be it, Honestly, this is one of the worst decisions DE had yet to make, new enemies are fine, but to remake a boss, into a harder mission, that spawns constantly, is completely insane. I would suggest you guys either force a T4 assassinate, or force him to lower the spawn chance(if there is one)

-Vor is too hard for people trying to have fun in the T4, some of my friends are not that great as warframe like me or any other of my "pro" friends, just tonight, we fought vor in a T4 survival, and they all panickd and ran, It tried to control them, but they kept getting mad and could'nt take it, we had to leave eventually because of low life support. If you are one of those players back in the day who fought vor as a first boss, you would know how hard he was before you got stronger, this is the same situation, but much harder. The same thing happened to Alad V and Sargas Ruk, it would take us 3-20 min trying to figure out their weakness, and after a few fixes and changes, it was finally easier, everyone back from update 10 should at least know of the bugs Alad V has, this is a good time for you DE, to look at this and think maybe it would be better to change Vor a bit.

-Vor ruins too many missions, out of all the T4 missions i can think of, theres 4 that Vor will completely ruin and make you fail, that is Survival, Defense, Interception, and Mobile defense. Vor ruins these 4 modes because of us taking our valuable time trying to kill him, or endangering the cryopod to anihalate vor, or probably give the 4 points to the enemy while Vor is trying to stall us. He is a waste of time, a variable that could force failure into a mission, and drain all of your revives trying to complete the mission. 

-Vor joins the mission way too early, although this could be nice since the T4 corrupted are at their lowest level, this is still diffulcult the fact that he will pause you and sabotage your chance of getting that rotation B or C reward, or possibly endanger your chance of getting a reward at all. Please, if you are gonna make him spawn constantly, make it at least at a high wave, round, or if you make it to 1 hour in survival, just please, don't make him spawn so early.

These are my complaints and huge reasons why Vor is far too powerful for some people, I hope DE takes a good look at this and fix this(which should happen one day). Like if you agree with me, reply and give me reasons why you disagreee, thank you, and bless you all if you try to get a loki prime, as so do I.

Gadzooks! A challenge!

Well if you enter end game with mediocre gear or a less than good enough team to handle him youre bound to have these issues

It should be treated more seriously

Also....

>Soma

Youll run out of ammo before he dies

Would this be a bad time to mention that I killed vor solo in a defense mission while protecting the cryopod and I did not die although my sentinal popped as soon as vor started that arial lighting strike thing.

I was using a nyx and dread both potatoed nether of them had any forma.

Player base cast 'criticized' lvl 10 at Warframe for being too easy. It was successful.

Warframe cast buff. Game is difficult.

Player base cast 'criticized' lvl 10 at Warframe for being too difficult. It was successful.

Warframe is now under lvl 10 confused debuff.

Gadzooks! A challenge!

Oh god that made me laugh harder than it should've.

Anyway to the OP - um...no. T4 is meant to be a challenge. The new Vor is meant to be a challenge.

I know, it's frustrating losing over and over. But instead of wishing for a nerf, look at it as a goal. Strengthen yourself up, figure out different tactics and so on to defeat him. Because once you do, you'll feel all the more accomplished.

Would this be a bad time to mention that I killed vor solo in a defense mission while protecting the cryopod and I did not die although my sentinal popped as soon as vor started that arial lighting strike thing.

I was using a nyx and dread both potatoed nether of them had any forma.

yea, I have a nyx level 22, and rank 30 dread, both no forma and both potatoed, so if you can solo that easily, im sure thats your own skill level, im using a loki for T4, just because its easier, nyx would work in defense obviously. Lets just say I have a very bad history with vor ever since I played this game in update 10, he was a really big nusciance, and I vowed never to meet him again, until now.

They did specifically state that T4 is specifically for higher level challenging play. While Vor is potentially one of the most difficult enemies in the game, his placement in the high-difficulty area should be completely expected. Even though he is substantially more difficult than what most of the game has to offer, he is still very manageable when you actually figure out an approach that works (or use the upper game-breaking equipment, whatever). Don't nerf the challenge out of T4, please, especially since it was promised as something that was supposed to be challenging.

Also, Survival has been the most fun to play against him so far.

Prior to the hotfix, had a Nova in gruop and I was playing a blind rage/intensify Banshee.  Sonar landed on his belly and I had the chance to shoot him once then he died.  Don't think I one shot him, but yeah I don't think Vor is all that strong personally.

I don't get much into this game lately, please tell me.

Basically you need to get into the game more so you can pay attention to Vor and manage the mobs with CC.

Another tactic is to bring a nyx and use mind control on him or take vauban and use bastille to hold him in place.

Nyx is the safer bet with chaos to keep other mobs off you while you mind control Vor.

Aim near his waist to damage him. Bring Radiation and Viral - use a weapon like Tysis or Stug. Tysis preferred it isn't a clan tech weapon and it has a high status chance. Dont need Cicero mods or anything fancy just barrel diffusion to up the status chance.

I would recommend Tysis because of the high status chance and it is not a clan tech weapon.

Bring a primary that can dish out the finishing blow to him.

Edited by ViLeDeth