The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Please Debuff Vor

9tailboy

Lol get gud or go out lolzoloz/ NO OP I WANT HARD CHALENGE! OMG I BEAR VOR IN 30 SECONDS SOLO WIT MY SKANA. GT SKILL NUB LOLZ>

Am I missing anything?

THIS is the community at large. How the mighty (closed beta player base) have fallen.

To clarify. Once upon a time a post like this may have one or maybe two max idiots posting stuff like above. Most replys would have been people attempting to help the OP out with strategy and mod loadouts.

Edited by WARLOCKE

Lol get gud or go out lolzoloz/ NO OP I WANT HARD CHALENGE! OMG I BEAR VOR IN 30 SECONDS SOLO WIT MY SKANA. GT SKILL NUB LOLZ>

Am I missing anything?

THIS is the community at large. How the mighty (closed beta player base) have fallen.

To clarify. Once upon a time a post like this may have one or maybe two max idiots posting stuff like above. Most replys would have been people attempting to help the OP out with strategy and mod loadouts.

Then maybe he should have went for the Tenno Assistance forums? Don't get me wrong, I also find all those "lel fgt step up n00b xD" players annoying, but point in fact is T4 is hard, its SUPOSED to be hard, so taking a group of people that can't handle it the end result is expected; just like when you were a little helpless excalibur failing at soloing Mercury's survival you either looked up for a group or went back to grind and get more powerful. 

Edited by osheroth

Am I missing anything?

Honestly when you make a post saying "Nerf X boss he's too hard" you're basically poring gasoline all over yourself in anticipation of the flames.

It's obvious OP just doesn't have the guns or mods to drop him quickly. But yea, Ive never seen a forum thread with any less posts raving "L2P Bro". especially in a F2P game. Doesn't make it right but that's the internet since around 2000, man I miss 90's internet communities.

and now i am extremely mad that vor can absolutely wreck anybody that is not experienced enough to beat him. I am taking a break from the T4s for a while because of vor and going to tell you all of why vor is too hard in a T4 mission.

This snippet sums is up. You are not experienced enough to beat him.

In anticipation of T4, I forma'd a couple frames and weapons and threw hundreds of thousands of credits at mods to max them out for that slight boost. I prepared for it. I made sure I would be able to take what T4 dished out.

If you can't beat it, you didn't prepare for it enough.

omfg i had no idea this many people replied about vor, and how they can kill him, guys i killed vor ok, im still doing T4 defenses, and i haven't stopped because of vor since then, also, I WANT THAT LOKI PRIME SYSTEM!!!

Regarding what OP said about the nerfs - If anything, I believe that Vor should be buffed at least when you Solo. This would encourage cooperative behaviour among players, because last time I checked, this was a co-op game.

I don't understand this line of thinking. Why do you believe solo players should be punished? Not everyone can play in groups or has friends online all the time.

I don't understand this line of thinking. Why do you believe solo players should be punished? Not everyone can play in groups or has friends online all the time.

Yep, some people simply don't have an option due to Strict NAT/Bad connections/Netcode monkey, etc.

It doesn't help that he's not really correct on the face of it either, just going by the game's marketing: "Stand alone, or fight together" - from the "about" section on the game's Steam page, the ability to solo's an advertised feature right alongside Co-op.

The "it's a co-op game!" bit is an excuse, and a bad one at that.

Yep, some people simply don't have an option due to Strict NAT/Bad connections/Netcode monkey, etc.

It doesn't help that he's not really correct on the face of it either, just going by the game's marketing: "Stand alone, or fight together" - from the "about" section on the game's Steam page, the ability to solo's an advertised feature right alongside Co-op.

The "it's a co-op game!" bit is an excuse, and a bad one at that.

Yeah, but I don't understand why people want to make solo so much harder than it needs to be while co-op still has it way too easy. I mean I can understand that people playing co-op want more challenge in the game, but to just say "screw you" to solo players without any compromise on balance just sounds really selfish and entitled. I just cannot support an idea like that.

The simplest solution would be to buff enemy levels based on the amount of players currently present in a mission. For instance, if I'm fighting Vor where he is at level 50, a 4 man team should be fighting him at like level 100.

recently, I have been encountering vor almost all the time in T4 missions, although the T4 missions are not as hard as you think, vor makes it a huge problem for me, as he has been ruining every mission i do. I have defeated vor once, but that was a few minutes before "vor's big reward" update, and now i am extremely mad that vor can absolutely wreck anybody that is not experienced enough to beat him. I am taking a break from the T4s for a while because of vor and going to tell you all of why vor is too hard in a T4 mission.

-Vor is level 50, and has over 100k Hp and shield combined, can you believe it? My soma can only take half its shield before he teleports, if its that hard, how long will it take to beat him!? For a squad of 4 with me in it, it took us 5 min to take down vor, and we were lucky too! Because we all had to use 1 revive to beat him.

-Vor spawns too much, if its any mission I would not vor to be in, its the void, a few days ago, I was daydreaming about a void boss, but never would I want him to be it, Honestly, this is one of the worst decisions DE had yet to make, new enemies are fine, but to remake a boss, into a harder mission, that spawns constantly, is completely insane. I would suggest you guys either force a T4 assassinate, or force him to lower the spawn chance(if there is one)

-Vor is too hard for people trying to have fun in the T4, some of my friends are not that great as warframe like me or any other of my "pro" friends, just tonight, we fought vor in a T4 survival, and they all panickd and ran, It tried to control them, but they kept getting mad and could'nt take it, we had to leave eventually because of low life support. If you are one of those players back in the day who fought vor as a first boss, you would know how hard he was before you got stronger, this is the same situation, but much harder. The same thing happened to Alad V and Sargas Ruk, it would take us 3-20 min trying to figure out their weakness, and after a few fixes and changes, it was finally easier, everyone back from update 10 should at least know of the bugs Alad V has, this is a good time for you DE, to look at this and think maybe it would be better to change Vor a bit.

-Vor ruins too many missions, out of all the T4 missions i can think of, theres 4 that Vor will completely ruin and make you fail, that is Survival, Defense, Interception, and Mobile defense. Vor ruins these 4 modes because of us taking our valuable time trying to kill him, or endangering the cryopod to anihalate vor, or probably give the 4 points to the enemy while Vor is trying to stall us. He is a waste of time, a variable that could force failure into a mission, and drain all of your revives trying to complete the mission. 

-Vor joins the mission way too early, although this could be nice since the T4 corrupted are at their lowest level, this is still diffulcult the fact that he will pause you and sabotage your chance of getting that rotation B or C reward, or possibly endanger your chance of getting a reward at all. Please, if you are gonna make him spawn constantly, make it at least at a high wave, round, or if you make it to 1 hour in survival, just please, don't make him spawn so early.

These are my complaints and huge reasons why Vor is far too powerful for some people, I hope DE takes a good look at this and fix this(which should happen one day). Like if you agree with me, reply and give me reasons why you disagreee, thank you, and bless you all if you try to get a loki prime, as so do I.

T4 vor is practically the only endgame content I've gotten. He isn't EASY to beat, yet he is by NO MEANS impossible to beat.

Also, I've seen him done in under 2 minutes.