Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Captain Vor - De Need To Explain The Time Line Here... Vor Can Time Travel?

MDRLOz

Didn't Steve mention in Devstream 29 that you are going to first meet Vor on earth? He kicks your &#! but you barely manage to escape by stealing a run-down Orokin stealth ship and go about a Solar System wide quest to build it up and train yourself. That's how you get your player ship when it ever is released. Also, they mentioned that at the start you have access to 4 planets. This means that the game starts with Vor slapping us up and down a wall and us crawling away like a freshly kicked puppy, vowing revenge. 

At least that is what I understood of his explanation of how the ship thing is going to work. But if that is true, then the whole current star-chart is wrong, non-canon. 

I mean as far as I can remember the guys over in DE have mentioned that they want to put in some sort of a mission system. A story you can play through. And since DE is getting rid of the star chart, I find it easy to think that most of the bosses and the order in which we meet them might change. I wouldn't be surprised if he'd be removed from Mercury altogether. As someone said, Vor and Krill are tied to an event on Phobos, so there is a more solid point to Vor being there, then on Mercury. 

As for The Call.... It's a trailer. For an open beta release. I wouldn't take it as 100% canon.