Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Allow Re-Invites For Void Endless Missions

RahuHordika

So at some point there was a block added to completed missions so players wouldn't join them on accident. While this is all fine and dandy for single objective missions it is not very benefitial for the endless ones.

You see once the endless missions do a checkpoint (first 5 minutes/waves/first round) it counts as mission completed and thus blocks anyone from joining. This is particularly annoying in void because too many times I have been disconnected after an extensive match only to find out I cannot continue with my progress and have to start all over again.

Not to mention that not everyone can solo these missions in the long run and as much help as possible is necesary. And since it's void only the host can decide who can come in, so if they need help or lose someone and want that person back they should be able to get that.

The fact that there isn't a way to rejoin missions is particularly annoying with how frequently missions can get dropped. There's no good reason this shouldn't be a feature. If someone bails early, that should just lower that games capacity by 1. I've missed out on so many pieces of prime gear I've needed because of getting disconnected or crashing and I'm sure I'm not alone.