Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

1 Hour 10 Mins T4 Survival, Lost Connection To Host

Drunken_Child

So I was farming a T4 key for hours, the it finally dropped. I instantly created a team. Our mission, to get the Loki helmet. After 1 hour and 10 minuets it finally dropped. So we're booking it to extraction so we can get out before anything can happen, but it happened. Lost frickin' connection to host!

Alright, wish me luck!

Warframe's netcode is behaving bad since the suspicious shipments event. Now Im losing T4 keys everytime connection is lost, even when Im the host. 

Before the latest updates you still could keep your key, if you lost connection and was hosting the session. But now you lose both the itens you retrieved and the key as well. In the case of T4 keys you have to grind interception missions again, the most boring mission in the game. Because of this crappy netcode I still not checked the new Vor. 

This is a serious issue, much more than the RNG wall or the nerfs. Such issue didnt happened so much before, but now its very common. If they dont fix it I doubt dark sectors PvP will work with eight players at the same time. Im considering taking some time away from the game, because there's no sign they are going to fix it in the near future. 

Edited by Wolfstorm18