Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Anyone Willing To Farm For Loki Prime With Me?

Rofie

Just as the topic says, im missing everything but the main BP

I have 1 tower IV defense, 2 tower IV interception, 1 tower IV survival

Got Vauban, Nekros and Volt

BTW just in case, I'm aware of the recruitment channel's existance, and I'm well aware of the fact that it's a complete fustercluck, so please bear with me

EDIT: Forgot to mention, I can't host at all since I live in south america and nobody ever uses south america's recruitment channel

Edited by Roflord

I'm willing to help. I have every Warframe, so I can fit whatever role you need. :)

YES

so, added you to friends, gonna farm as soon as we are all set with a capable squad

in the meantime, gonna grab some foodstuffs

Sup Roflord,

I'm willing to help as well. I have most frames (just let me know which frame u prefer me to use). I don't have any T4 keys yet , but willing to help farm if u want my help or not. Either way gl :)

IGN: AeonicKnight

~Aeon~

Edited by AeonicKnight

Sup Roflord,

I'm willing to help as well. I have most frames (just let me know which frame u prefer me to use). I don't have any T4 keys yet , but willing to help farm if u want my help or not. Either way gl :)

IGN: AeonicKnight

~Aeon~

added as well

guess we are enough now then

I could also give you the keys I mentioned since I can't host effectively anyway

I can try to host if no one else can. I Just have bad luck hosting (like 50% the whole team is disconnects b4 the mission start) If ur rdy to start now ill log in..

added as well

guess we are enough now then

I could also give you the keys I mentioned since I can't host effectively anyway

I can try to host if no one else can. I Just have bad luck hosting (like 50% the whole team is disconnects b4 the mission start) If ur rdy to start now ill log in..

Aye, my networking problems are more of a lag issue than anything else

It's not like I can plot world domination with 40kbps upload rate

anyways, ready whenever you are