The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Can We Customize Our Weapon Combos Please?

Humongous_Koi

I want to be able to change up some unfitting combos with some weapon stances, like Crimson Dervish's Twisting Flurry. It's really breaks the flow of movement when you have to press backwards to slash forwards.

6i5bbqo.png

I want to be able to reconfigure the down button into a pause or forwards button so Crimson Dervish can be much more comfortable for me to use. Giving us the ability to switch around combo buttons will make our favorite combos easily accessible and the player can determine if the button set does not fit the combo. Plus, it'll encourage more players to utilize their melee weapons without the worry of messing up their combos as often.

there is a way to force them with out acting out combos. ill keep it to myself

Why tell us there's a way, then keep it a secret.

C'mon, you know you wanna tell us ;)

Edit: GG OP; I like it, and I would love being able to change any and all "pauses" to the "r" key so lag doesn't screw up my combos.

Edited by OptimumBow0

Why tell us there's a way, then keep it a secret.

C'mon, you know you wanna tell us ;)

I would like to know too, it can't be a secret forever.

He's likely referring to the fact that combo's that use Backwards, Forwards or RMB can be automatically done by just holding whatever input it requires while mashing the E button - It makes them some of the most reliable combos to perform (Though the Forwards one gets annoying when you're trying to actually move forwards and do any other combo)

Similarly, the pause combos can be automatically done by mashing E at a reduced speed (Getting the timing right can result in normal attacks not being slowed down but the pause combo always registering) - I personally find it easier to do with higher attack speed.

On Topic:

Being able to customize combo's would be nice - Especially when things like the Hold combos can be annoying to perform while other combos like the Forwards/Backwards/RMB ones are much easier to do.

He's likely referring to the fact that combo's that use Backwards, Forwards or RMB can be automatically done by just holding whatever input it requires while mashing the E button - It makes them some of the most reliable combos to perform (Though the Forwards one gets annoying when you're trying to actually move forwards and do any other combo)

In this case, you would hold backwards to perform the combo. But it's not practical when your frame tries to turn around mid-combo to run backwards. Also with the staves since the new combo was added that had you pressing forward performed a combo that had you standing still while the combo which makes you spin forwards is just mashing E, it just doesn't fit

i can't do twisting flurry because i didn't lock melee to the camera direction

Edited by Guest