Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Rushing Warframe Building

Smolder

Question

I'm thinking of rushing my Warframe blueprint, but how much Platinum would it cost? I'd be pretty surprised if it was 25. Right now, I only have one part left to build before I start my Warframe blueprint, but I want to know how much it would be if I rushed both of them altogether. I'd usually wait, but I only have one other warframe and it's already level 30 -- I don't think it helps my mastery that much (does it?).

Right now, I have the Helmet and Chassis for my Warframe constructed, and the Systems is still being built. I was thinking of rushing my Systems for 25 Platinum and then rushing the Warframe construction because I don't feel like waiting three days (as I stated above, my previous warframe is already level 30). How much would rushing the warframe construction be?

Does that explanation help you @Nobsi?

EDIT: Found my answer; it is 50 credits to rush a warframe. I found it as I was going through other threads, and I happened to stumble upon Hawkeifun's answer here: https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/24401-crafting-12-hours/

Edited by Smolder

6 answers to this question

im pretty sure it would tell you how much it was to rush anyway. No need to look at the forums for that

i guess he wants to know so he can determine how much it will cost all together...you dont know how much it cost to rush until you actually start building

Thanks for clearing that up, @Tojiro.

@Vanadrek My Systems isn't finished yet, so I can't check to see how much Platinum the actual Warframe's rushing would cost. I'm going to wait for my Systems to finish, and then I'm going to rush my Warframe tomorrow after I buy the Hunter Founder's pack. So now I'm stuck with my Loki =\.

Edited by Smolder

For the helmet, chassis, and systems it should be 25 platinum each to rush it. As for the final assembly it is 50 platinum if I remember. so it costs 125 platinum in total for everything.

Edited by SagamiYusuke