The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Loki Prime Hype Over In Less Than A Week?

Rhino prime was - and is - the godframe, best frame in the game. While loki can be amazing in rescue missions and RD helps team a lot, he's not ideal for everything and loki prime is not much better than forma'd loki. Am I right?

Also, BO prime? Melee weapon that never cuts enemies. Censor the game for yourself, yay. Wyrm is ok, but Carrier. Carrier is again god sentinel that obsoletes everything else.

Nah Loki is the true God frame all other are just pretenders. And Bo is awesome i like swinging it around and rag dolling enemies

Im not a Loki fan but he is a prime to add to my collection. Im just glad the grind is over. 58T4Ds later and i finally have his bloody pieces. I think more so people are focusing on grinding him out to put him on the market. Not a bad idea since people still offer 200p for a part.

Im glad the hype went down fast though. First night was rough as it is 4000p for his set someone offered...hope you feel like an idiot now >_>

Why complain about RNG in this game while you have no problem farming for some crazily rare stuffs in other games like Ragnarok. Some cards and gears in that game have less than 1% of droprate (you have much less chance of getting them than you can get gears in WF), the price for those is also ridiculously high.

I was frustrated and sad when I was unable to obtain Rhino Prime set for a long time, but now I'm in the game for long enough. I can have easier access to the stuff that I want for less stress. I'm grateful and happy for that. You are not limited to grinding, DE gives us other methods like trading for the goods you need to.

RNG is reasonable and will exist as long as the game industry exists. How well the developer handle that is up to them. DE do better job than other MMO games that I played so far.

Please appreciate other people's works. They put a lot of thought into it. Unless something like Nyx Absorb recent change then yeah, give them suggestions for making it better, not bashing them.

Thanks

Edited by cyril1204

-snip-

I've been trying to say that, however there are some who will rail against RNG no matter how easy this game handles it.. I get its free to play, but come on now.. its trying to get something for nothing at this point with the skewed view of "grind", where if it isn't acquirable within a day, its horrid RNG. You don't want to pay cash, you pay through time. Either way, you need to give up something to get something.

However, I know I will get shouted out (and whether or not I bought PA, I was railing against the attitude a ways back regardless), but it won't change facts that we have it pretty damn easy overall. If you feel like its a grindwall, its one you put up against yourself as to trying to get the item as quick as possible in the most "efficient" way possible, causing you to actually grind. DE isn't making you do jack, they are putting the stuff out there, and people are losing their minds in trying to get it ASAP.

When you (not the person I quoted obviously) do it to yourself, I am not gonna sympathize for you. You want to rush to get the new thing you feel you are owed while spending little or nothing? This is the alternative. And its not as harsh as its being made out to be, but I'll be damned if it isn't getting easier with time. Yeah, I said it.

Why complain about RNG in this game while you have no problem farming for some crazily rare stuffs in other games like Ragnarok. Some cards and gears in that game have less than 1% of droprate (you have much less chance of getting them than you can get gears in WF), the price for those is also ridiculously high.

I was frustrated and sad when I was unable to obtain Rhino Prime set for a long time, but now I'm in the game for long enough. I can have easier access to the stuff that I want for less stress. I'm grateful and happy for that. You are not limited to grinding, DE gives us other methods like trading for the goods you need to.

RNG is reasonable and will exist as long as the game industry exists. How well the developer handle that is up to them. DE do better job than other MMO games that I played so far.

Please appreciate other people's works. They put a lot of thought into it. Unless something like Nyx Absorb recent change then yeah, give them suggestions for making it better, not bashing them.

Thanks

Thank you, thank you, thank you.

As a long time player of Vindictus, I've always found the RNG in Warframe to be more forgiving than Jesus Christ. Most importantly to me, is that the prime gear in question is absolutely not necessary for anything. You can find the exact same warframe with one less polarity, and firearms with comparable stats that are readily available for anyone not up to the grind. In other games, there are drops that have even less frequency but are also absolutely necessary to be able to attempt end-game.