Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hi, I'm New(Ish) And In Need Of People ^-^

Chibigodz

I have roughly 20 hours of solo play and I have slowly realized that this game is defiantly not for solo-ing.

I've done decently, made it to Venus and even got the Dual Ether Blades (Really happy about the last one)

Buuuut....After playing a few online matches I realized that maybe its a million times easier with friends.

I'm relatively new to pc gaming, but been paying various consoles since...forever *3*

Besides that, other info is I'm a guy, 18, I chose Loki as my character, and my play style is a paradox most of the time....Idk if I wanna kill things stealthily or just run in and get myself half killed....depends on the mood =w=

....Yes I know im stupid *3*

Edited by Chibigodz

Well... you're playing the right character. Decoy / Invisibility and Radial Disarm are all based on making it so you're not being shot at.

Multiplayer will be a lot easier, but Warframe is not a game with structure. Most players assume that the game is supposed to be easy and use very strong gear relative to the difficulty of the mission. You might get some bad responses if you join missions that are tough for you, as people feel you're too weak to be there even though you're right where you should be or only pushing things a little and they've just set the bar a bit high.

I suggest getting to Rank 2 by continuing to level your weapons and passing your first two tests. Once you are Rank 2 you can trade, and many established players will be willing to give you, for free, a first unranked copy of all or most of the standard core mods to get you started. Basic +% damage for all weapon types and having at least some of the elemental mods are crucial and +% maximum power pool and various +% duration mods are big ones for Loki. Once you have the basics you'll feel a lot stronger and hold your own in a group much better.

If you're new to the movement, Quick Rest is a good thing to max early and keep on your frame. Loki is really fast though. You may not need it.

Edited by VKhaun

@VKhaun: Yeah, I know all that, I haven't joined any sessions I couldn't handle, infact I Hate being a burden lol, that's why I grind for hours without end TT~TT

Believe it or not im still rank 0 and took the test twice..the first time I had no idea what to expect and was still using default gear.

The second time I had mods that made my Loki a tank compared to them but...time ran out...and I was still using default gear

Now I have the ether dual blades and the Braxton.

And despite the odds I've made my Loki into a tanky character, using a +160% Vitality mod and a +120% Shield boosting mod, made both myself after figuring out the mod system and feeling like an idiot.

and a +80% melee damage mod I cant use on my ether blades yet >.<

idk if you've ever played borderlands 2 but....I chose Loki cause he's like Zer0 <3

Melee is kinda a thing for me....

@APBladeX: Will do ^w^

@Gurzil: Sounds fun, I'm casual with things (And in college right now ;3;) so whatever can fit into our schedule

@JeyZet: I don't need help from someone like you *-*....I do however want it, very much TT3TT (Hugz)