Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Highlight The Lifebar-Feature

noveltyhero

Please add a feature where the lifebar of the cryopod or the objective itself is highlighted (interception too) if it takes damage at all and flashes even more (of course not blinding you) when its health takes damage.

By this I mean it becomes slightly bigger and it is highlighted.

Just because the game is fast paced which means you can't take your eyes off the enemies and your character (we also have to keep an eye on our energy levels, life and ammo) so you cant look everywhere on the screen whilst also killing lots of enemies :/

EDIT:

Life Support Bars

+1, I think this should be done for life support bars as well.

It's all quite small and out of the way, with no sound/visual feedback to indicate critical life support or critical pod integrity in defenses.

Yeah I forgot about that :)

At 20 point intervals it should highlight the same way it does with the lifebars of objectives when they take damage. With 30 and below being highlighted every time it drops by 1 point.

I've lost so many survivals sitting next to life pods because I forgot about the damn thing >.>

EDIT 2:

Players and Sentinel Health Highlight+Shield Breaking sound

Health bars of players should be highlighted too when their health is low. That would make the healers' job easier.

Yes that should be highlighted too along with  your carrier's health and maybe add a sound for your shield breaking (glass shattering, with a lower pitch for your sentinel.

Edited by noveltyhero

It's all quite small and out of the way, with no sound/visual feedback to indicate critical life support or critical pod integrity in defenses.

Health bars of players should be highlighted too when their health is low. That would make the healers' job easier.

Added ^^