Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How Can I Easily Find The Stalker?

(PSN)Godwithooves1886

Question

10 answers to this question

Kill bosses -> get Dethmark -> get attacked.

Nothing more to it, sorry. There's no ultimate tutorial on "how to spawn Stalker with 100% chance"

I - for once - can give you as many Despairs and Dreads as you want, I'm swimming in them. But I am yet to find Hate...

Edited by Angius

Grab a unranked primary and unranked melee with good pistol. He will come for you.

Somehow its working for me.

Oh this. He has a tendency to show up when you're leveling up your gear, but that's the only tip on how to "force" him to spawn.

i farmed jackal for an hour (killed him around 30 times during that hour) and then kept going into the void with four player teams.

Thats how i got my despair, he eventually spawned in the T4 void where everyone ofcourse has good gear, and he was dead before he could stand up.

The best way to farm him is to build a squad made of marked players, this way your chances increase. Also you have to kill organic bosses for him to mark you. One last thing I've noticed, if you kill him the first time he appears in the next mission to take revenge, at least this heppened the last 3 times he came for me.