Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ps4 Renown Pack In Market!

This is kinda cheap. Why would I swap Misa for it for example? They could at least give it a unique glow or particle effect to make it immediately different from Yomo that was colored black and blue.

Or make it transparent. Like glass. Because Obsidian is glass. Full of volcanic ash and other gross crap, but glass nontheless.

I have to agree with you. I wouldn't swap out my gorgeous misa syandana for a yomo syandana that's no different from the regular one but at least we get some plat with it.

I'd suggest not looking a Gift Yomo in the mouth.

PC doesn't have anything similar... Unless you count the steam-phased syandana.

wow. what the… the yomo's arn't nearly as cool as steam-phased parts! they should definitively add more glow or particle to the syandana's. the misa prime syandana is by far the best thing they've added to the game. (imo) I'm glad I bought the inferno pack. o.o

Bought it before I realized what it was.  The picture doesn't show the bottom and there is no mention that it can't be customized.  A little disappointed really.  I was hoping for a truly unique syandana.  Plat is nice, but I was waiting on the Loki Prime pack to replenish my plat.

But it's called the Obsidian Yomo Syandana, I just assumed it would be a variation of the Yomo. :p

Any chance that we'll be able to sync and have both-side exclusives? I'd love to be flaunting a PC-exclusive skin on PS4 and the opposite on PC.

EDIT: Oh god did I just necro a thread

Edited by Sauzzey

Any chance that we'll be able to sync and have both-side exclusives? I'd love to be flaunting a PC-exclusive skin on PS4 and the opposite on PC.

EDIT: Oh god did I just necro a thread

You fool! What have you done. Good question actually. I think they are working up a few more ps4 exclusive skins. Unless they don't have an exclusivity deal with steam they probably can't give us the rubedo stuff. Unless it's timed exclusive that goes away after the summer sale finishes.