Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Loki Prime's Head Movement Glitch

Zakharon

I was standing still in a match when I noticed for no reason Loki's head would turn and look left for no reason then back to normal and do this over and over and sometimes he would look to the right, I don't know if this a coding from head tracking from the next update that was accidentally left in Loki Prime but I wanted to let you know because it is very annoying, I can't control it in any way by the way and no one has seen this happen with a frame other than Loki Prime.

its not a glitch its an idle animation for loki prime that is part of your chosen stance either noble or agile if you don't want him to move his head simply remove the stance so he stands at default all the frames have little movements like this with there stances to give them more personality

its not a glitch its an idle animation for loki prime that is part of your chosen stance either noble or agile if you don't want him to move his head simply remove the stance so he stands at default all the frames have little movements like this with there stances to give them more personality

Normally id agree but it doesn't look like his normal idle cause he will stop moving his head and preform his idle he twitched his head like he is on drugs

I checked its in his noble animation but still its like every 2 seconds and its only his head please fix this

Edited by Zakharon

Normally id agree but it doesn't look like his normal idle cause he will stop moving his head and preform his idle he twitched his head like he is on drugs

I checked its in his noble animation but still its like every 2 seconds and its only his head please fix this

So, wait, loki and loki prime have different animations? CAN YOU IMAGINE? I bet they have different meshes too...

Seriously, there's several different idle animations, and unless you've got some vid of some exceedingly messed-up anim, that's all this sounds like.