Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

A Little Hello!* From Me :)

Mahana

Hello there ! I finally thought i'd make a presentation of myself , seeing how my time exploring the forums increases each week. I feel a little bit weird right now remembering that i was too shy to introduce myself to you when i just arrived, and unlike many, i'm doing it now that i have played about 300 hours. But anyway, to do it now is better than never doing it so here i go for a short summary ^^

I'm 21 years old, born in French polynesia, raised in France, now working in Morocco as a landscaper. Aside from working my favorite subjects of studies are a little bit more boring , as commonly said. From Sociology, philosophy, to study the metabolisms of aquatics ecosystems ^o^ and vegetal biology. That's my passions. As gaming was always a part of me too, i appeared to find some time to play, everyday, if not possible at least every week. when i found Warframe i immediatly loved it. I love to meet and help out new people and introduce them to the game, give myself to make their game experience pleasant. My actual goal, would be to play the game to its end, or in this case, to the point where i'll drop it, 

growing with a bunch of good friends and enjoying it, being dedicated is necessary, but not at the cost of being borred by it.. that's how i feel about gaming. Currently , i'm a warlord of the clan Sun Brrotherhood. Oh, we're just a little" core" of a little clan, but i believe our bonds truly strong, as we share a common vision of the game. I'd make another presentation for that! :)

To conclude, i thank you for reading me, wish you nice, pleasant runs. Bye :)