Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

We Need A Laser Nikana

Deidaku

Why? Because "It's so bad!".

Not if every swing of the gloves also fires a chaining, low-range energy bolt all Volt-style. Either way, while gloves are cool, lightsabers are more cool. If a lightsaber is to be added, it should be added as a skin for the Dragon Nikana that is made with an Argon Crystal (among other things).

Edited by AlchemistMute

Aaaand no one got the reference... *sigh*

Maybe, i own the damn thing and it really is "bad" Most of the time the glove doesn't even work with the games, a fun exception being Mega Man series and Zelda, yes it works with Zelda (always liked the movie though. The Wizard for those who don't know) I didn't even get the code manual when i bought it but thankfully we have the internet for that.

Maybe if i could somehow solder the wires to a usb plug and some technical black magic here and there, i'd get it work with Warframe, because i'm rad like that.

Edited by Vurtney

Maybe, i own the damn thing and it really is "bad" Most of the time the glove doesn't even work with the games, a fun exception being Mega Man series and Zelda, yes it works with Zelda (always liked the movie though. The Wizard for those who don't know) I didn't even get the code manual when i bought it but thankfully we have the internet for that.

Maybe if i could somehow solder the wires to a usb plug and some technical black magic here and there, i'd get it work with Warframe, because i'm rad like that.

It was a reference to the botched Nintendo "movie" (more like movie-length add) "The Wizard". http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Wizard_%28film%29

One of the "villains" has a Power Glove, and says "I love the Power Glove, it's so bad." (Aka "cool")

Edited by Braken