Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Species - A Fictional Warframe Series

RedLightning

9sU2xAc.png

cuTsyya.png

When I started to think about what specialized Tenno could do, ones that were above and beyond the average Tenno. I started to make them ingame. That is how these stories came to fruition.

SPECIES takes place in the Warframe universe and is as lore-friendly as possible to make sure that this is a believable storyline. As a result of this, SPECIES will also react and implement significant events that take place in the Origin System. Ones such as Tethra's Doom and the Cicero Crisis. Since those have passed we will look over them, but if the series is well recieved I will continue to write and implement future events, such as Breeding Grounds.

SPECIES is a series that I hope will grow to more than just a mere fanfiction. Maybe I'll be lucky enough to have a sliver become non-fiction, as Derf Anyo will become in the future. However, such is probably unlikely.

Also, assume any spoiler-tagged items are actual spoilers for the story. I will probably be using them to add a story-relevant image when applicable.

tEuCJXf.png

The Preludes:

P9osVA6.png

More to come if this is well received....

HiyAYB8.png

As I said in About, I plan on integrating events into the storyline of SPECIES. However, that will have to come after I start to get the ball rolling in the story. Expect to see Breeding Grounds implemented once that ball starts to get some traction (hopefully)!

Also, the name and it's meaning will be revealed in the future!

Thanks in advance for any and all support this might get and leave feedback below!

The Story is quite interesting, the concept is nice.

though you should work on how you start your story. having to flatten out everything at the beginning might throw off the mood of the story, also, you don't always need to be too detailed on a particular scene, though details are always appreciated. it might sometimes hinder your story by making it too overwhelming and confusing. you can always put up hints to make it more mysterious.

All in all its a good read and I can't wait for more.

Keep up the good work.

Edited by Xuimma

Thanks guys. I understand that the first prelude story may be a little lackluster, but I needed something to set everything up. I did see the opportunity to provide a fictional background as to why the Lotus is afraid of a certain group, so I took the opportunity. I hope it at least kept your attention for the duration!

• 4 weeks later...

Well, I guess you might have forgotten about this or whatever it may be, but I am back! I just haven't been feeling like or had the time to do anything gaming related. But I'm rearing for U14 to come now and nearly ready to write the second piece of the prologue. For now, you will have to sit tight. But when it comes, you will know about it.

Welcome to the Void.

MM4faRB.png