Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dojo Tenno Ship Loading Bay

mR_Leelaj

I think it would be awesome to have a build-able loading bay into the dojo. I personally find it a bit tedious to have to keep going in and out of the dojo to change my load out when either dueling or just showing off gear. In Devstream 31 they showed us a in ship arsenal in which i assumed you can change your weapons, warframes etc. I would be really cool if i could just run to the loading bay, go to my aresnal and swap out. Another idea would be to have a Tenno rooms in the dojo where you could swap out your arsenal and maybe even set as a log-in spawn point and then run to your loading bay if that is preferable. Thank you for reading :)

Edited by mR_Leelaj

Oh, so someone else though about this, grand!

Yeah, we need a Leto Shipyard where we dock our ship and just seamlessly transit between Dojo, Sectors and Missions... All without you ejecting me out of my Warframe or without abrupt Teleportation (Seriously, there is nothing worse for immersion then player teleportation.)

for the upcoming ships we are getting my first thought was honestly " i guess that means i can finally build a full blown hanger/docking bay onto the dojo now and i have a feeling that there will be a Kuborow kennels on board as well. would be nice having some more rooms on the dojo, to many halls not enough sub rooms.