Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Re-Introduction? Its Been A Year...

Enot83

It's been some time, about a year or so... but, to help motivate myself to play again, I figured I'd post and see if that got me back into things.

Any comments for someone returning after that much elapsed time?

A lot has changed, you might find yourself lost. Melee 2.0 and Rescue 2.0 just hit recently. Damage 2.0 was a while ago, along with different elementals and weapons. A few events with exclusive weapons, Arcane helmets that are now exclusive (eliminated stat helmets), and new warframes, Hijack and Interception mission types, Vay Hek's hiding on Earth.

New Infested enemies now, along with a Hive mission type (event is right now on Eris, rewarding the Breeding Grounds badge and exclusive event mods, and the Prova Vandal).

Edited by APBladeX

Play to have fun is always a good start.

A lot of new content for you to sift through.

I'd recommend doing the current event. Listen to the in-game music and sounds while you do it. It has great atmosphere. The event also holds some good mods and a free weapon.

Melee has been revamped. You can do combo's with melee so long as you have the stance mod for it.

There's a lot to sift through for someone thats been gone for an entire year. Just go ahead and explore, have fun! Best advice I could give.