Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

60% Shocking Touch

Hearthwin

Title says it all. Just wondering why Shocking Touch does 60% electric damage while all the other uncommon electric amplifiers do 90% as well as every other uncommon elemental mod doing 90%? Why is Shocking Touch the exception and pushed down by 30%? Was this a previous nerf to corrosive damage? or just something wrong with my game?

Because reasons. DE just made new elemental mods for D2.0 and forgot to change the older ones. That's pretty normal here - new stuff ets introduced, old stuff gathers dust and DE never bothers to balance it.

Idk my Serro is pretty strong. Was just wondering why it was 60% cause it felt odd to me :p

Serro is great and also looks cool. I was talking about Shocking Touch though...which is just strictly worse than Focus Energy (same damage bonus but more drain and no channeling efficiency bonus).

Maybe if we talk about it enough here on the forums, it will get buffed to 90%. I don't really see why it couldn't be.

Title says it all. Just wondering why Shocking Touch does 60% electric damage while all the other uncommon electric amplifiers do 90% as well as every other uncommon elemental mod doing 90%? Why is Shocking Touch the exception and pushed down by 30%? Was this a previous nerf to corrosive damage? or just something wrong with my game?

it's not the only one, north wind also does 60% as well as the ice mod for pistols