Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Arc Trap Difficulty.

(PSN)GR13V4NC3

Hello Tenno & DEvs,

While playing last night I noticed this...

Arc Traps can't be hurt by the Angstrum. I was running some solo missions and nearly and killed myself trying to shoot some of the AT's (I was running with just 2nd  & melee). Even though the explosions from the missiles form an aoe blast that kills everything else near it in the game, the AT's are unaffected by it and thus can't be destroyed by the weapon. I had to run up and kill them with my melee and therefore had no opportunity to avoid the damage from them. 

On top of the lack of damage from the weapon, the AT's are still randomly spawning in places where they get sucked into the tileset/environment and are not able to be destroyed at all, but they still hit us that are running by them.

Please fix this DEvs.

Thank you!

-G

The traps are meant to be immune to aoe, otherwise they would be too easy.

You actually have to aim at them, of which angstrum is not the most accurate weapon. Where's your main? And why would you stand in front of the thing, while its shocking you, with an Explosive weapon? That's a bad idea all around.

The traps are meant to be immune to aoe, otherwise they would be too easy.

You actually have to aim at them, of which angstrum is not the most accurate weapon. Where's your main? And why would you stand in front of the thing, while its shocking you, with an Explosive weapon? That's a bad idea all around.

I didn't know that. 

I was leveling my Angstrum, so I took off my main.

Sometimes there is no escaping the traps depending on where they are in the room (and the type of room, some rooms are really narrow) and they do have a pretty good reach.

I didn't know that. 

I was leveling my Angstrum, so I took off my main.

Sometimes there is no escaping the traps depending on where they are in the room (and the type of room, some rooms are really narrow) and they do have a pretty good reach.

Unfortunately true, they are deceptive little things. I generally don't take off my main in case of a rabid stalker attack.

My suggestion is to just run past them. They don't really do a lot of damage, just make certain places annoying to stay at.

As for the aoe immunity, well maybe they'll change it : /

Edited by RespectTheInternet